• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you have custom or decorated controllers?

Do you have decorated gaming controllers or do you just leave them?

• Yes I have skins on them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have my controllers painted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No I have left them how they are

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

KittenNoir

🖤 MEOW 🖤
Bells
Island
Cosa Bella
Star Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Starting a thread for others to post how their gaming controllers look like :p

I have these skins on my PS5 controllers:

1714342068238.png

I don’t wanna be fiddling around with stuff, I’d be scared I’d damage something, so I just keep my controllers as they are

I've thought about it! Yeah, for a while I've considered buying some Joy-con skins, but nowadays I think I'd rather leave them as they are. Anyway, I have these red and blue Joy-cons and I really like the colors to the point where I don't want to cover them up with something else!

I don't decorate any of my electronic devices, so I haven't decorated any of my controllers either. I can see the appeal for others, but it's just not something I've felt compelled to do.

I don't have any custom or decorated controllers, but I always wanted to own the Donkey Kong 64 banana controller. The prices on Ebay are insane now and most of them have had the black tips (mimicking the end of bananas) faded to the point that they just look like a common yellow controller.

I want a hitbox very badly for Guilty Gear. I’m not sure how I would decorate the front so maybe I’d just start out with stickers of my fav bois and see if I want a full art faceplate later.

I’m not actually a fan of using any sort of joystick for FGs. I currently play them on keyboard. Maybe a custom controller for Tetris would also be cool but that’s it honestly.

My hands can get quite oily so I don’t really care to decorate controller otherwise. But a hitbox is a matter of ergonomics. And I want it to proudly reflect my mains.

I don't do anything with them, but I usually try to buy special edition controllers with unique designs in the first place so covering that up would remove the point of buying them.
With that being said, I did sorta customize my joycons, by removing the wrist strap from the additional attachment that you can snap onto them, and replaced them with keychains. So they kinda look like phone charms! Don't do this tho because they get annoying to use pretty quick, and my joycons are broken beyond repair now anyways and idk if I want to buy another pair, oops.

Mine are left how they are, however I’ve considered changing my switch joycons myself. For Christmas the other year I taught myself how to take joycons apart and I redid my partners to be black with red buttons, and since one of my joycons is starting to drift I was thinking of getting a second pair and changing them. I’m indecisive on the colours though 😭

Back