Do you have any regrets in game?

I regret where I placed my campsite and my reset center. It would look much better if they swapped locations. I also regret placing my mayor's house so far from the train station, it's quite a walk.

1. Tting in the future too much losing gala, stitches, elmer and a bunch of my dreamy villagers

2. Putting down ugly paths, and then redoing everything

3. Buying dlcs, I never use them xD

4. Accidentaly not plot resetting and getting marshals house on meh blue flowaz

5. Not buying that stupid regal dresser from nooks and never being able to find it (hence my less than 100,000 hh points)

6. Placing my giveaway items in the plaza.. On new years. Ill never get my princess drawer back

7. Leaving my ds open with the gate open and going out. Yea...

Even though i have some regrets, I love the game!!

I regret skipping through Bunny Day, because now I have a couple more permanent rocks.

I can make it work though. ;u;

Last edited:
I read lots before starting my town so I knew what to look for in town layout and buiding placement. I got the PERFECT map (with orange as native fruit though) and went and put the mayor's house in a really stupid location. 2 hours later it was just bugging me too much and I reset 3 times to get a map I was happy with and I was very careful then where I put the mayor's house, and I got cherries as the native fruit.

I regret resetting my first town, RIP Mayor Zo?...
I regret where I put my house. It's ridiculously close to the town hall and Curlos and Marshal are currently suffocating me. ;-;

I don't regret my town name.. but it could be better. Also I wish I had place the villagers houses more neatly with plot resetting. It's pretty neat but it also could be better. But thats just being overly picky lol really i'd just make sure i time travel safer c;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't regret my town name.. but it could be better. Also I wish I had place the villagers houses more neatly with plot resetting. It's pretty neat but it also could be better. But thats just being overly picky lol really i'd just make sure i time travel safer c;
I had a really cool all bird town once, the houses were perfect. Then one moved out and being that there is only 10 birds it was impossible to save it lol so i wish i hadn't been so inactive in that town.

I regret not paying attention to the map layout at the start! I didn't realize that "Nope" would refresh it until later. D:

Having the beautiful town ordinance, TOO MANY FLOWERS! AAAHHHH!! I much rather put decorations and a ton of cedar trees. Spend awhile getting rid of flowers along with putting them in better spots to water.

I regret time traveling to the next month and finding out that Lucky was moving.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I kinda wish I could change my town name so It could fit everyone in town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And leaving my ds open without saving after not saving a entire day of work.(Luckily nothing special happened.)

I regret putting random pieces of furniture into my favourite villagers letters and sending it to them because their houses look horrible now. Also giving random pieces of unwanted furniture to villagers that need something to replace their decor

Back