Do You Have A YouTube Account? If So, Who Are You?

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Hey everyone! I know this is a random thread, but I was wondering...who has a YouTube account here? I'm getting mine when I turn 13! Unfortunately, that's in November, so I have a long time to wait...
So, do you have an account? What videos do you make? I plan to do Nintendogs + Cats and Animal Crossing videos! I am totally inspired by LinandKo, NintendogsParadise, and aerogrrl02! I love all their videos!❤
Thanks for replying! I can't wait to see what everyone thinks! :)

@jvgsjeff
I knew I recognized your name from somewhere! I remember watching some of your City Folk wifi videos a few years back, since I didn't, and still don't, own City Folk. Forgot why I don't own CF, since I was clearly interested in it. It's not because I don't have a wii, because I do, but whatever.

lol I wish. My dream is to animate on Flash and post the animation on Youtube. :I

I used to want to animate on YouTube, but the best things are expensive...so later I just lost interest. :( I'm sure you'll make an awesome animator though! ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.youtube.com/user/jvgsjeff

My New Leaf videos are just filmed with a camera, but I have a capture card for all my other gaming videos.

I watch your videos sometimes!^^ I loved the GameCube ones, basically because I don't have the GameCube version and it's fun to see what it's like. :) Can't wait for New Leaf videos! :)

I only have an account so I can subscribe to people ._. I gues I don't have an actual channel though...

I have a really old account of which I loathe, which is hidden in the depths of youtube, but I hope to create a new one soon and post art videos!

Back