• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you feel like your island is too big or too small?

Is your island too big or too small?

• Too Big

Votes: 15 7.7%
  • Too Small

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Just the Right Size

Votes: 35 18.0%
  • Too Big and Too Small at the same time

Votes: 71 36.6%

• Total voters
I think mine feels too small, because of the fact we can't put trees on edges. I always like having surrounding foliage but hate the fact we're restricted by these types of things.

The size is just right. I don't want to spend a lot of time walking through the entire island. I might consider if they can introduce a "vehicle" that allows faster travel.

My island feels small. I constantly think I have to get rid of something else just to add something new. Sorta nervous if they add a new building, haha.

I’m happy with the space on my island. I’m trying to play the game without TT and I’m okay with filling things in slowly as I get more items.

The center of my island is almost done, the right side is coming along little by little.... and the whole left side is completely leveled and devoted to flower breeding.

I think it’s too small. Definitely need more space

It feels so small. I definitely get a bit stressed when I think of other buildings that might come in future updates.

i have a big ass lake at the middle of my whole island and i had people tell me how my island looks so big despite sacrificing a big space for the lake and its funny cos i think my island is kinda small because of the lake lol

Too small lol... possibly only because the way I decorste.. well I like plenty of space to run to and fro.... I dont want it crowded. So in that sense, I dont have room for everything I'd like to do, without crowding my island.

It depends on the day for me? Sometimes it always feels so big and hard to navigate... other days it feels SO small and there's no room for anything -w-;; so annoying​

hmm when I first started playing, I thought it was too big & I didn't know how I was going to fill up all that space lmao

though after terraforming and decorating quite a bit, my island size feels quite average

I feel like it is small, probably from the way I decorate. I feel like every time I go to other islands, they have so much stuff compared to mine

Way too small, and despite that, I still want buildings added. I feel the buildings add character. I hope we get an option to build a building for say Luna, or keep it as it is.

I find my island to be far too big, I want more villagers and buildings to fill it with.. like I want 10 more villagers tbh... and 5 more shops! I have so much space I dont know how to fill it, I'm not a big fan of random cliffs everywhere so I tend to keep it pretty level throughout

I'm starting to hate it because of the hideous fake dirt paths.
They aren't smooth and winding like they were in NL.

I'd love the NL paths back.
My island looks horrible with square paths that are meant to be natural dirt, and it's ruining it for me.
Tons of wasted space.

I hate terraforming and was so depressed I was going to destroy it all yesterday, then delete it.

It's just an ugly game.
Really don't understand why we can't have feathered edges on paths and I will never us a QR code, and I don't own a PC and the switch doesn't have a camera. :(

So all this space and no decent natural paths and barely any items to fill it with.

Makes me really miss NL.

I'm not playing NH for a while.
I don't trust myself not to delete it.

Too big and too small. Way too big when I am trying to locate villagers and too small when I want to decorate.

I really wish villager locations showed on the mini-map. That would fix the 'too big' feeling.

Reactions: meo
Too small. I would love more room and more villagers, and those rocks on the beach take up way too much space, so something to make up for areas that are blocked or limited by those rocks (since we can’t destroy them or beach). At the same time, the distance from my house to the plaza is far enough as it is since I just had to make it the furthest away from the plaza and on the highest cliff (since skyhold in DAI was on a mountain). If my island was bigger, I might be abusing the rescue service daily lol.

I sometimes feel it's way smaller than other players, but I'm sure is because I'm used to the layout, it fits everything I wanted, so I'm okay with it, but I wouldn't mind the extra space.

For me I think my island's just the right size, idk but kinda leaning more towards it being small, but I still have to terraform the left side of my island so we'll see if I still will feel the same after I finish my island...

I wouldn't really consider it small, considering that ACNH's island is larger than New Leaf's village landscape by one entire row of acres. I personally think it is just the right size, though I do occasionally wish it was one acre WIDER.

Back