• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you always get the same villager?

Phil appeared in my first town and when I reset. He also resides in my husband's town.

Gosh I've noticed there's about a handful of villages I've gotten a thousand times. Mitzi being one of them as well. Rasher is another. Bob, Bree. In Wild World I got Moe and Rod heaps too. Thankfully they've stayed at bay since NL.

Update. UGH, talk of the devil, Mitzi just moved in! -.-

CREEPY

WINNIE! I've had her in EVERY Animal Crossing game (well main title games anyway). It actually makes me happy to see a familiar face. She's kinda like my big sis, watching over me in a new home and she leaves when I'm more settled.

I've reset my town maybe 5 times before and every single town had Colton. Even right now on my second town, Colton moved in. I don't mind him but I think it's funny. So he'll be a dreamie in my 3rd town.

Back