Do you always get the same villager?

Licorice

heh heh horf
Bells
Switch
5714-2655-1799
Toy Duck Plush
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Somehow Mitzi always ends up in my towns. Seriously, she almost always moves into my town randomly on every ac game. It's creepy at this point but I've accepted it. She's been in most of my gamecube towns, wild world several times, city folk, and she's in my new leaf town currently.

Does anyone else have that one villager that always pops up?

Yes! I always seem to get the beautiful supermodel Naomi! Three of my five towns had her as a starter!

Derwin has come to my town three times in a row now. I've even had him at the same time but on different copies. He can't take a hint, can he?

I've encountered Roscoe, Astrid, Gloria, and Pudge during a number of town resets. Canberra and Victoria lived in my towns before.

I've had Goose a couple times and he's always fun to talk on animal crossing and all. I can't really remember the other ones that appeared frequently xD

Margie follows me everywhere. I've had her in City Folk about twenty different times, she was a starter in my New Leaf town, and she lived in my Wild World town for a while.

Omg stinky all ways finds me ( i have 3 copy of the game and bang he there ) He's stalking me 0---0 he move out from my cycal town and Freaking plots right on a path and my flower garden in my main game ....thanks ,thanksss so much .but thank god he move ..Then i bought another game and gess who move when i restart the game arg ( note i never went to my other town yet ) aslo i got him in city folks lol

Last edited:
I currently have Bam in both of my towns, he moved in as one of the first 10 in Leafvale and in a Anura he was one of the starting 5!

no i dont. but i hope stitches would randomly just move in one day just like how lolly did in my second town.

Benedict, the chicken. Every! single! time! :mad: Apart from that I seem to get Flurry a lot which is great. She is currently the only original villager left in my main town.

Every animal crossing game available in America I've owned, never have I had the same villager in any of my towns. Ever lol.

Gosh I've noticed there's about a handful of villages I've gotten a thousand times. Mitzi being one of them as well. Rasher is another. Bob, Bree. In Wild World I got Moe and Rod heaps too. Thankfully they've stayed at bay since NL.

Update. UGH, talk of the devil, Mitzi just moved in! -.-

Last edited:
This reminds me...

So I have Kiki in my town and I've been trying to get her out because she moved in my backyard ruining a lot...and she won't leave..
So yeah I'm a little annoyed with her..
I start up my GameCube town, well guess who moved in? Yep Kiki.

You know, for me it was always Freya. When I bought my second copy of ACNL I wanted to start off with villagers that really appealed to me. It took numerous of tries before I was finally happy, but during many of those times it was always Freya who was one of the starting villagers I got. Apparently according to other people sharing their experiences of this on other forums, I wasn't the only one.

Bones! I just started this game in February, and after a few weeks Bones appeared in my campsite! I was so happy, I had him for 6 years in WW and he couldn't stay away from me!haha

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I am so glad I am not the only one to have had this happen to. It is odd how they seem to manage to show up in every single town I have EVER made at one point or another. I have had this happen with a few where it seems common to have them happen upon my town... but none have been in every single town like Gayle has. It is so weird. Oddly comforting because whether it is a re-start or new game BAM there she is. I am glad it is her though... not one of the ugly villagers. She isn't a dreamie though but I still like her a lot. She is nice and cute enough.

Back