Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
I always though it was like the flowers - that they would never grow on the beach when planted there. But I watched a dream tour video on youtube, and there were fully grown weeds on the beach! Was I wrong this whole time? Do they actually grow there, or was this a hacked thing?

you can plant weeds on the beach!!
Post automatically merged:

people just use them for aesthetic usually, i didnt know they still spread, however they wont intentionally spawn there

Last edited:
I always though it was like the flowers - that they would never grow on the beach when planted there. But I watched a dream tour video on youtube, and there were fully grown weeds on the beach! Was I wrong this whole time? Do they actually grow there, or was this a hacked thing?
Yes they do grow on the beach!

I love weeds, and recently planted some on the beach near a sign.

Not only did they grow, but I had to lay transparent patterns around them because they spawned new weeds.

I posted this about a week ago in the TIL thread. ^_^

Yes they do grow on the beach!

I love weeds, and recently planted some on the beach near a sign.

Not only did they grow, but I had to lay transparent patterns around them because they spawned new weeds.

I posted this about a week ago in the TIL thread. ^_^
oh geeze, they still grow and spread? huh, then its different than flowers because they dont grow on sand, so if you run them over you have to take them out and regrow them somewhere else

oh geeze, they still grow and spread? huh, then its different than flowers because they dont grow on sand, so if you run them over you have to take them out and regrow them somewhere else
Yeah, they grew in sand in NL, but not now.

My weeds don't get destroyed if I run over them. :)

Oh yay! I've always wanted to use weeds for aesthetics on the beach but just figured it would always be the first stage, which isn't very pretty so I never did it. This changes everything ^_^ Thank you everyone! Although I'll have to also put transparent paths around so they don't spread haha.

Yeah, they grow. I wish they didn't because I was using first stage weeds to make my beach look like a real lifebeach here, butI guess I just have to replant them occasionally.

Back