• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do villagers get mad if?

Zombiichann

Bam is my babe <3
Bells
Hai i had a strange question do you're villagers get mad if you talk to them over and over again in one day? like can you lose friendship levels if you do that? cause sometimes when i do that they acted a little irritated. hmmmm.

They do get annoyed when you overtalk them. However, I don't know whether or not it affects friendship levels.

It shouldn't have any major effect on your villagers' friendship levels.

Oh cool thats good im glad i just didn't wanna have the level go down that would suck thanx guys for letting me know :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry i didnt mean to thumbs down i think i fixed it haha

I know one day I kept talking to Muffy because I wanted her to invite me to her house so I could buy some of her rococo furniture..she got annoyed and told me to simmer down and that she needed time alone..but one day..I think Apollo got really mad at me..we were on the bridge and I was trying to walk pass him but we kept bumping each other and all a sudden he says 'what's with all the shoving Dawson"..if you want to go at it then we can go"..I can't remember his exact words..but yeah..that caught me off guard! That was the last time I pushed any villagers!

yeah pushing them is a no no lol i know one of my villagers told me we are going to throw down i was like wow!

yeah pushing them is a no no lol i know one of my villagers told me we are going to throw down i was like wow!

Yeah that's it...I was trying to remember exactly what Apollo said to me and it was that me and him could throw down! I was like man, Apollo is keeping it gangsta!

Yelling a villagers name with a megaphone while you're in their face makes them annoyed. I remember I was looking for Flurry and I didn't know she was behind a house and so I yelled her name and she got annoyed.

Last edited:
i know right!!! i was like wow

- - - Post Merge - - -

really? that pretty funny villagers in this game are super sensitive haha

Isn't talking to them over and over the only way to raise your friendship with them?

Back