• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do Jacob's Ladders really increase chances of getting a hybrid?

On the wiki, it says yes it does.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So go bai da wiki :D

It seems to be widely disputed. I don't think there's a definite answer o:

Btw, is that the official wiki you have, Prin? That ones kind of shoddy lol

The official wiki is pretty bad. I get all my info from there despite the fact I know places like Thonky are better. In fact, Thonky is the best.

But I'd try anyway.

People were saying the same thing about City Folk, but I tested it out in ACCF and never saw any increased hybrid production. I haven't tested it in New Leaf, but I have serious doubts about it. It's probably just the same rumor getting recycled.

It actually increased my chance of getting white carnations and purple tulips. Of how I use them, they are like fertilizer for my flowers. In fact, I have 30+ purple tulips.

I have all of them in my house, so new ones spawn, and I'm still getting hybrids on a daily basis.

Take your chances.
Bury some fertilizer next to the plants and water the flowers, too. You'll definitely get a hybrid.

Back