• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do anyone have five sets of two certain species of animal?

Dorian

Bells
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
I always wondered if anyone pairs up five sets of two specific species of animal? I was planning to do that with my new town, but fsstt, it didn't work out. has anyone here done that and if so, what sets of animals do you have?

My little brother wants a bird town when he gets ACNL for Christmas, so he and I planned it out. He'll have two eagles, two regular birds, two chickens/ducks, two ostriches, and two penguins. We're still working on exactly who he wants, but we've figured out that Apollo and Phil are a must-have. :D

I let him play on my town for a while and he decided he wants his own town. I'm so happy lol

Last edited:
My little brother wants a bird town when he gets ACNL for Christmas, so he and I planned it out. He'll have two eagles, two regular birds, two chickens/ducks, two ostriches, and two penguins. We're still working on exactly who he wants, but we've figured out that Apollo and Phil are a must-have. :D

I let him play on my town for a while and he decided he wants his own town. I'm so happy lol

well tex is pretty cute........

I haven't tried to have two villagers that are the same species in my town, but two of my dreamies are cats (Rudy and Felicity), another two are koalas (Melba and Eugene), and at the moment I have two frogs in my town (Wart Jr. and Frobert).

I was going to do goats plus Zucker. xD But changed my mind. Does that count?

Back