• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Do any of your villagers do this?

Tempest

nonofthat
Bells
Tasty Cake
Small Mailbox
Maple lives within sight of my house when I leave it and every single time that I join she walks up and shakes the SAME tree and its like, "why? you've shaken that tree thousands of time before."
The real question is, should I cut the tree down and see what she does then? Do any of your villagers have a strange ritual they do when you're around?:confused:

Last edited:
My villagers (mainly Merengue) tended to plant flowers in the same area every time I would boot up my save file using my mayor. It was kind of annoying, since that area was the one I used for creating hybrids, I moved my flowers somewhere else, but then I had Apple planting flowers there. Maybe it's just a random occurrence you can't really avoid.

This is just the programming for the villagers. It's probably just a randomized pattern or a glitch.

If you find her habit annoying, cutting down the tree and replanting it may stop the cycle. :)

She just has a lot of pent up anger and needs to release it on the tree :<

Most of my villagers hang around the same area because they live in a cluster and right across the bridge from a cluster is a forest area with a dirt path covered in clovers. There’s ONE spot in front of my house that has a clover bald spot and villagers always insist on planting flowers there in the middle of the road. Sometimes I’ll go to pick up the flower and accidentally pull a clover out :’(

LdZx58E.jpg
There's always at least three villagers on this bridge no matter what time of day it is.I suppose that they gather here because it's located near the center of town or maybe it's because the fishing is good there?

p0BdfMJ - Imgur.jpg
CLAa_HjVEAAfIes.jpg
I always have villagers trying to hide behind PWPs during hide & seek and of course,those are the worst hiding spots in the town.

View attachment 230595
There's always at least three villagers on this bridge no matter what time of day it is.I suppose that they gather here because it's located near the center of town or maybe it's because the fishing is good there?

View attachment 230596
View attachment 230597
I always have villagers trying to hide behind PWPs during hide & seek and of course,those are the worst hiding spots in the town.
They do it with my bridge to (I only have one bridge)

Back