• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop °.*✧~☆DLC, Region Exclusives, and Rare Item's Galore!☆~✧*.°

Can I get the rice-plant bed, sunrise lamp, kagamimochi, shoji piece, pile of leaves, tree-stump chair, full-moon vanity and whatever new year's zodiac you have left for 500k?

may i buy the birthday sign, birthday cake and birthday table? is 1.5mill okay??

would you trade your lily record player and zodiac dog for all colours of the pumpkin heads?
please PM me if you wanna trade, I always lose track of these;;;

Last edited:
I think in my sleepiness last night, I forgot to give you the aries rocking chair. I'm not sure if you've got it from someone else, or if you want to do a quick trade so I can give it to you. ^_^; I'm sorry I forgot it!

I would like the following

Birthday Sign
Birthday Cake
Birthday Table
Mini Butterfly Table
Rose Sofa
Stewpot
Rice Cooker Hot Plate
Giant Clam Shell

Is 2m for all a fair price?

would i please be able to get a slushie machine, shaved-ice lamp and lily record player for 500k and
a vision tester, scale, gemini closet, imperial wall, ivy wall, nutcracker and captain's monitor?

May I please buy the shaved ice lamp, festive lantern, festive tree dress, rice cooker and cacao tree? Is 1mil too low?

I would love to buy the Dessert Case and Stewpot. How does 300K sound? Let me know if you need higher. ^.^

Last edited:
I can get you the imperial wall, nutcracker, and box corner sofa. All for the lily record player?

Could I get the rice plant bed, purple high-tops, the rolling suitcase, Birthday sign, Zodiac Monkey, Dog, Rooster, as well as the beans and chocolate cake, for 3.5 mill?

Can I buy the Black Veil, Ballroom Mask, and the Trench coat

- - - Post Merge - - -

for 400k?

Hi! If you're still taking orders/selling I'd like to adjust what I asked for. I would like the following :

Birthday Cake
Birthday Table
Beans
Shamrock Clock

Are you still trading these for items on your wishlist? And just wondering as well, how much in acnl in-game bells would you want for them? Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Yr wedding cake, pile of leaves and pink wet suit for my hagiota, ladybug carpet and firefly lamp? :D

Back