• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop °.*✧~☆DLC, Region Exclusives, and Rare Item's Galore!☆~✧*.°

may I please order the shearling boots, matador hat, matador pants, pulse shirt, black veil, giraffe tee, blue argyle shirt, red argyle shirt, ballroom mask, festive tree dress, rose sofa for 700k?

Yep! Consider it done, I've added you. :)

Great! I've added you as well! Tell me whenever you can trade! As a reminder, since you are getting many offers, my order was the shaved ice lamp and Olivia's picture for 400K and I will throw in 100K extra as a tip! :D

No, I understand! No worries. I just wasn't sure if you'd gotten everything I had offered or not, lol. I'll stick around a bit longer, but
I'll be going to bed soon. It's almost 12am here. xDD If we don't get to trade tonight, I hope we can soon some other time!

If you're still awake I have your items ready for you! :)

Thanks for the trade! I'll wifi rate you in the mornin'.
Night!

Can I get these for 1mil?
Orange Wet Suit
Shamrock Clock
Treasure Chest
Birthday Sign
Birthday Cake
Birthday Table
Mini Butterfly Table

Pink Wet Suit
Orange Wet Suit
White Wet Suit
For 1.8mil?

I was just wondering if you had accepted my offer, if my offer wasn't high enough I can add more bells to it :3

I'm so sorry about that, I had to run an unexpected errand. Is the Pink wetsuit still available? ; 7;

My gates are open for you and the bells are on the ground!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, I must go to sleep, it is very late. Please message me tomorrow!

May I have the following :
Shaved-Ice Lamp
Birthday Sign
Birthday Cake
Birthday Table
Mini Butterfly Table
Mummy Mask
Beans
Ultra Hand
Red Wet Suit
Orange Wet Suit
White Wet Suit

All for 2m & From your wishlist I can get you the following :

crew member's seat
captain's monitor
flashy-flower sign
gemini closet
taurus bathtub
tokonoma

Sounds fair? Let me know! ^^

I'm not sure if you saw this. I know you are taking lots of orders, so it's understandable :)
Can you message via PM if you're able to do this trade? I'm heading off to sleep cause it's real late & I've got tons of stuff to do in the morning. I'll be on & off the forums tomorrow, so feel free to message me at any time best for you! Thanks! :D

Last edited:
Could I get the following please? :)

- ballroom mask
- giraffe tee
- birthday table
- fruit basket
- cacao tree

For my:
- crab clock
- digital-photo frame
- football-fish lamp
- red-snapper chair
And 150k?

I know some people before me have asked for the same items and I'm not sure if you have multiples, so just let me know if we can still trade. Thanks! ^^

Last edited:
I have a tall order. :)

fruit basket
chocolate cake
gold can
rose sofa
coin headpiece
pink wetsuit
bilboquet
rolling suitcase
ceramic hot pot

the only item i have off of your wishlist is the ballet outfit, but i can give you that+650k? just tell me if you want more.

Can I get the:
dynamic painting
sparkling cider
rice cooker
treasure chest
and red wetsuit?

I can offer the:
aries rocking chair
astro sofa
box corner sofa
bubblegum KK
cancer table