• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

DLC help

Leen

Horizon-Bound Egg
Bells
Switch
1900-8274-9321
New Horizons Token
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Famous Mushroom
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Cherry (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Cake
So I got HHD a bit late and I reallllyyy want to get the DLC that I missed out on these past couple of months. Does anyone know if there's any way to get past DLC? Kinda how Animal Crossing New Leaf did?

I really want those 7-11 items T_T I'll be so sad if there's no way to get them anymore...

You would need to mail an amiibo card to someone to have them put it all on for you and mail it back to you. Just FYI.

Would anyone be willing to explain how this would work in further detail?

Would anyone be willing to explain how this would work in further detail?

When you decorate a home you can 'save' the items you used on to an amiibo card. Then, when another person uses that same card to build for that character the items saved to it will load in to their game.

You can buy cards with dlc saved to them on Ebay.

Oh awesome. I didn't know that! Thank you guys so much for your help!

Filly saw a US repeat, but both times she didn't have the 7-11 branded items. Only Japan saw those, and only ONE TIME did Japan get them, and through a 7-spot! Come on Nintendo, not everyone who has a Japanese 3DS is living in Japan, or has the money to travel to Japan just for a DLC item, SpotPass her already!!!

Back