Giveaway DLC Cataloging Giveaway, Perfect Peaches on Premium and Chai's RV! Yaaas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatonemayor

Check us out on Discord!
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Tasty Cake
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
White Rose
Blue Hybrid Rose
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Yellow Pansy
Feedback
100% (85) +
Yes! Today is a great day for you my friends. Today is an amazing day in my town, and you get a chance to be a part of it! So here's the lowdown:

For one, yes, ONE TBT, you can visit this amazing giveaway as many times as your heart desires.

Here's what you're able to cataloge DLC Catalogue List. All of the items are located at the plaza, for you to pickup then set back down again. Once you've done that, they're in your catalogue and you can order them when you get back to your town!

In addition, perfect peaches are on premium at Re-tail. There are still plenty of perfect peaches left to be picked in my town, or you can just bring some from yours to sell. :) Move flowers as you need, but make sure you put them back please.

And last, Chai and Pascal both have their RVs at the campsite. Remember, all items are 5 coupons in another town. :)

Other than that, you're welcome to shop, hunt bugs, fish, pick from my fruit trees, etc.

Interested? Like my first post and lemme know your FC.

Last edited:
I'm definitely interested in this, fc is in sidebar.
^
Sweet I'll add and open my gate. :D

Ooo!! May i come? My fc is on the side <3 !
^
Sure! Once these two are gone I'll add your FC. :D

Hi am I too late to join fc is in sidebar!
^
Not at all! The previous two have left so you two are up next. :D

Did you get the tbt? I didn't receive the confirmation pm. But I know I sent it.
^
It's okay. You're good!

Do I have to pay another tbt for Chai’s rv?
^
Nope if you wanna revisit you can! :D

hello, I would love to visit! my fc is in my signature.
^
Sweet. Adding ya now (if I don't have you already since you're part of CCC). :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate's open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back