Selling DIYs

I would like to add the golden ladder took kit diy, golden urn and golden vase diy recipes for 3 more tbt
Is it possible?

If you still have a tension pole rack diy would 2 tbt be fair? Thanks!

Hello i would like to have a glowing moss pond diy recipe please
Would 5tbt sound good to you?
I would like to add the golden ladder took kit diy, golden urn and golden vase diy recipes for 3 more tbt
Is it possible?
Do you mean 3 more tbt each or all together? I assume you mean all together and if so can I ask if we could settle for 11 TBT? specifically because the golden ladder kit has been the hardest item for me to get

Hello I'm interested in buying these recipes please. Does 25 tbt sound good?
Cherry-blossom Rug
Frozen mini snowperson
Glowing moss jar
Tension Pole Rack
That sounds a-ok, allow me time to get that in order and I will PM you when it's ready

If you still have a tension pole rack diy would 2 tbt be fair? Thanks!
Would you be happy to do 4? It is my last one of that item, if not I can settle :)

11 tbt is fine for me thank you very much for suggesting price I am terrible at it to be honest!

Would you like me to send you a dodo code?

Would you be okay with splitting the difference and calling it 3tbt for the tension rack diy? :)

Would you be okay with splitting the difference and calling it 3tbt for the tension rack diy? :)
Yeah I can do that, I'll shoot you a DM once Im done with the prior two trades, should be pretty quick :)

Hello again, may I please buy a the ruined arch recipe for 5 tbt?
Yeah of course, Ill DM you once Im ready since I have two other orders waiting right now, is that okay?
I hope to be speedy <3

I don't know how current your list is but these are the ones I need. 25x4 = 100tbt

Box-shaped Seat
Festival Lantern Set
Forbidden Alter
Foxtail
Giant Vine

Glow in the dark stickers
Glowing Moss flooring
Glowing moss forest wall
Glowing moss headband
Glowing moss jar

Glowing moss jar shelves
Glowing moss pond
Glowing moss rug
Glowing Moss Stool
Golden decorative plate

Golden garden bunny
Golden gear tower
Golden urn
Ruined Arch
Golden Ladder Set up kit

Wooden Music Box
Tension Pole Rack
Gear Apparatus
Gear tower
Mini golden dharma

I don't know how current your list is but these are the ones I need. 25x4 = 100tbt

Box-shaped Seat
Festival Lantern Set
Forbidden Alter
Foxtail
Giant Vine

Glow in the dark stickers
Glowing Moss flooring
Glowing moss forest wall
Glowing moss headband
Glowing moss jar

Glowing moss jar shelves
Glowing moss pond
Glowing moss rug
Glowing Moss Stool
Golden decorative plate

Golden garden bunny
Golden gear tower
Golden urn
Ruined Arch
Golden Ladder Set up kit

Wooden Music Box
Tension Pole Rack
Gear Apparatus
Gear tower
Mini golden dharma
Im gonna get everything listed here together right now and make sure I got it all, when Ive got it sorted I can send you a DM if you like? And then if you send me a dodo code Ill come deliver the DIYs

Hello :) Would you be willing to trade the Cave DIY and Glowing Moss Jar DIY for 10 tbt?

Im gonna get everything listed here together right now and make sure I got it all, when Ive got it sorted I can send you a DM if you like? And then if you send me a dodo code Ill come deliver the DIYs
That works for me I'm in no hurry just let me know how much I need to give you.

Hello :) Would you be willing to trade the Cave DIY and Glowing Moss Jar DIY for 10 tbt?
I can indeed, but I don't have the Glowing Moss Jar DIY anymore, so I can just do the cave for 5 TBT if you like... if so Ill shoot you a DM when I can deliver to you
That works for me I'm in no hurry just let me know how much I need to give you.
I have every DIY you requested and I can deliver now if that works for you?

I can indeed, but I don't have the Glowing Moss Jar DIY anymore, so I can just do the cave for 5 TBT if you like... if so Ill shoot you a DM when I can deliver to you

I have every DIY you requested and I can deliver now if that works for you?

That works for me! I'll send the TBT once you DM :)

I'll have...
- Cherry blossom petal pile
- Country fence
- Dharma
- Glowing-moss boulder
- Hyacinth lamp
- Mum crown
- Mush umbrella
- Pansy wand
- Pansy wreath
- Peach jam
- Rose crown