Selling DIYs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm interested in cataloguing the whole cute set! Would we be able to trade if I let you catalogue enough items off of your wishlist?

Hi, can I get the wooden table? You can save the pansies
Sorry for the delay. For what?

EDIT; Duh, TBT. Yes, of course.
Post automatically merged:

Hi, I'm interested in cataloguing the whole cute set! Would we be able to trade if I let you catalogue enough items off of your wishlist?
I'd rather trade for it straight up to get rid of it, sorry.

Hi! Able’s is selling Chesterfield coats on my island, so I could get you both of the ones on your wishlist :)

Could I get the magazine rack and fruit wreath in exchange?

Hi! Able’s is selling Chesterfield coats on my island, so I could get you both of the ones on your wishlist :)

Could I get the magazine rack and fruit wreath in exchange?
Sure! I can just come to buy the coats directly if you prefer. Or you can grab them for me, either way, give me a moment to boot up and send me a dodo

Hi! White cat grass, summer train set, and white ghillie brogues for your iron worktable?

Do you deliver? (I assume so to drop the pansies) If so please supply the DIY for gold dung Beatle.

Will pay TBT
My dodo authorisation code is 6 5 K K 4
id like as many blue pansies as you can provide , in exchange for the tbt equivalent

Do you deliver? (I assume so to drop the pansies) If so please supply the DIY for gold dung Beatle.

Will pay TBT
My dodo authorisation code is 6 5 K K 4
id like as many blue pansies as you can provide , in exchange for the tbt equivalent
Oh, okay then. You'll have to give me a moment to count them.

Hi! White cat grass, summer train set, and white ghillie brogues for your iron worktable?
I'm sorry, I saw the second comment first. I can definitely do this. DM me a dodo.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back