• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling DIYs, mom stuff & star frags for TBT & NMTs

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi! i'm trying to save up on tbt right now, so as tempting as the offer is i think i'll have to skip on the moai statue 😭
i'd be interested in buying all the other items for 20 tbt though, if that still sounds like an ok deal to you?

No problem and sounds good! I'll order those 4 items right now for the 20 TBT and PM you a Dodo code soon. :)

hi! may i get the golden wall and straw umbrella hat? i can trade the white retro sweater and pitfall seed diy, and add 10 tbt!

hello, I would like to buy the following please if they are still available:

(5) wooden low table
(5) iron hanger stand
(10) wooden bookshelf

for a total of 20 TBT. thank you :)

hello, I would like to buy the following please if they are still available:

(5) wooden low table
(5) iron hanger stand
(10) wooden bookshelf

for a total of 20 TBT. thank you :)
hi! the wooden bookshelf just got swooped up unfortunately, but the other two are still available!
if you're still interested in those two for 10 tbt, send me a dodo code when you're available & i'll come over and drop them off!

Hi! Would love the tree's bounty little tree for 15 tbt? :) Might not be available to trade for a little bit as my sibling is on atm though :(

Hi! Would love the tree's bounty little tree for 15 tbt? :) Might not be available to trade for a little bit as my sibling is on atm though :(
hi! that's alright, i'm not in any rush, i can wait until you're ready to receive it. i'll be playing for several more hours anyway!

Hello! Do you still have the flat garden rock, pond stone, bonsai shelf and stone lion-dog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back