• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling šŸ› DIY CLEANOUTšŸ§¼ - Pay what you want! (ā›”Closed Indefinitely)

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Bump, updated list with the dailies. and added ALL the DIYs I'm looking for, even though a most are wishful thinking lmao

Are these available? I'll pay 10K IGB. I would like to pick up the DIY. Thank you.

Log Stool

Unglazed Dish Set

Bamboo Shoot Lamp

Holiday Candle

hi i have a large cardboards boxes diy u can have

Are these available? I'll pay 10K IGB. I would like to pick up the DIY. Thank you.

Log Stool

Unglazed Dish Set

Bamboo Shoot Lamp

Holiday Candle
I dont think I'll be able to get you the candle but is everything else ok? or would you like to adjust the price? Also PM me if/when you'd like to trade!
Post automatically merged:

hi i have a large cardboards boxes diy u can have
Oh! Are you sure? Thats really sweet of you! You can PM me when you get the chance to meet up!

Last edited:
65 hours overtime, ACHIEVED. Seriously though, I have been working insane overtime recently so I've been ghost for awhile. But I'm off today finally. Buuuump, updated list and stuff

woo, been awhile since I opened this up, but I've definitely still been playing! So I made a big contribution to the list! buuump

@Dae hey! would i be able to pick up a green-leaf pile when youre available? i believe i have an aroma pot diy i can trade you :'o)

@Dae hey! would i be able to pick up a green-leaf pile when youre available? i believe i have an aroma pot diy i can trade you :'o)
oh nooo I'm sorry! I left this open all night! I can still do this if you're interested! I'll be on and off all day so send me a PM if so!

Back