Selling 🛠DIY CLEANOUT🧼 - Pay what you want! (⛔Closed Indefinitely)

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Oh yeah they're all ones I need, just made the list not too long ago. So it's a fresh list lol
Ok I have tea table, wooden bucket, wild log bench, wooden stool, magazine rack, infused-water dispenser
Post automatically merged:

Ok I have tea table, wooden bucket, wild log bench, wooden stool, magazine rack, infused-water dispenser
you still there?

Last edited:
Hello! May I take these off your hands please?

Bunny Day glowy garland
Bunny Day merry balloons
Bunny Day stool
Bunny Day table
Bunny Day vanity
Bunny Day stool
Bunny Day wall

coconut juice if that's still available

I'll see if i have any diys that you want and edit this

edit: I have no diys to offer but how does a gold nug for it sound? :D

Hello! May I take these off your hands please?

Bunny Day glowy garland
Bunny Day merry balloons
Bunny Day stool
Bunny Day table
Bunny Day vanity
Bunny Day stool
Bunny Day wall

coconut juice if that's still available

I'll see if i have any diys that you want and edit this

edit: I have no diys to offer but how does a gold nug for it sound? :D
So, I did just finalize a trade with Mudkip15, so now the only Bunny Day DIYs I have are:
Bunny Day wreath
Bunny Day merry balloons
Bunny Day stool and
Bunny Day glowy garland

and the coconut juice is available.

Is that okay? I'd still take your offer of a golden nugget, but let me know if you'd like to change your offer because of this, it would be totally fine by me!

Can I get the Mossy garden rock and Pear wall? I have the Ironwood chair, Log chair,
Wild log bench, and Wooden bucket

Can I get the Mossy garden rock and Pear wall? I have the Ironwood chair, Log chair,
Wild log bench, and Wooden bucket
Hey again! Yeah that would be great! So I just got the wild log bench and wooden bucket, so of those I only need the Ironwood chair and log chair. and those 2 would be fine. PM me when you're available to trade!

Reactions: JJB
oh, my god i am so sorry I didnt reply to this. My thread was like, on the 7th page or something last time I was on so I figured nobody would see it until I decided to bump it... I'm sorry, if you're still interested I'm honestly down to just give it to you for the inconvenience

While I'm here, bump and a list update, as well as a added a list of DIYs I'd be interested in trading for. I WILL be on for a long while today as I plan on doing some town construction-work on my day off.
hi !! oh dont worry about it hehe. i actually got the tiny library but i would like ur bamboo hat ! i can pay in TBT c:

hi !! oh dont worry about it hehe. i actually got the tiny library but i would like ur bamboo hat ! i can pay in TBT c:
Cool! Honestly, 1TBT only sounds fair for it, with how common it is. lool PM when you're available to trade

Sounds good to me! I'll send over the TBT now. Available to meet whenever. :)
Oh, okay thank you! Sorry but I'm out of the house at the moment but I'll send a dodo code first thing when I'm back! Should probably only be about 30 minutes or so.

So, I did just finalize a trade with Mudkip15, so now the only Bunny Day DIYs I have are:
Bunny Day wreath
Bunny Day merry balloons
Bunny Day stool and
Bunny Day glowy garland

and the coconut juice is available.

Is that okay? I'd still take your offer of a golden nugget, but let me know if you'd like to change your offer because of this, it would be totally fine by me!

Yes that's fine! :D lmk when you're free to trade, thank you 😊 I'm pretty much free the whole day

Reactions: Dae
Bumpin'! I'll be on for probably 2-3 hours. Updated list to denote items being held for currently unfulfilled trades.

Bump!
....can i bump 2 times in a row...?

Interested in the golden gears diy and golden casket diy please :) I can give you 2tbt

Back