• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Discuss recent announcment

'Fraid things need to change. This is a videogame forum, and we need THOUGHT-OUT posts.

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
I don't think it's a good idea.
yeah... you wont be able to get 10,000 in 2 weeks now, sad. : \

really people... this is worse than power on...

Well, if this doesn't change as much post wise, can you please pm me so I can take your affiliate button off? This is just in case...it DOES close or something

[quote="Flame]Well, if this doesn't change as much post wise, can you please pm me so I can take your affiliate button off? This is just in case...it DOES close or something[/quote]
Trust me. As long as everyone makes posts with good quality people will come back. If they come back than people will have a smaller reason to leave and The Bell Tree shouldn't need to close. It's our job to make sure that everyone posts, keeps boards active and doesn't spam. Also if we do this there can be a higer chance of people becoming sages. To me this is a good new rule becasue that is what the bell tree is about. Video games! It isn't about books or magazines even while you can go off-topic in the off-topic board. We should be posting about Animal Crossing and Video games. Thats my oppinion anyway.

[quote="Flame] Well, if this doesn't change as much post wise, can you please pm me so I can take your affiliate button off? This is just in case...it DOES close or something [/quote]
Odd's right...

And we're NOT closing, our affiliate button stays.

Bulerias said:
'Fraid things need to change. This is a videogame forum, and we need THOUGHT-OUT posts.
I thought we were AC themed.
We are but AC is a video game to so that makes both you and Bul right. Everyone wins.

:p

Blathers said:
OddCrazyMe said:
[quote="Flame]Well, if this doesn't change as much post wise, can you please pm me so I can take your affiliate button off? This is just in case...it DOES close or something
Trust me. As long as everyone makes posts with good quality people will come back. If they come back than people will have a smaller reason to leave and The Bell Tree shouldn't need to close. It's our job to make sure that everyone posts, keeps boards active and doesn't spam. Also if we do this there can be a higer chance of people becoming sages. To me this is a good new rule becasue that is what the bell tree is about. Video games! It isn't about books or magazines even while you can go off-topic in the off-topic board. We should be posting about Animal Crossing and Video games. Thats my oppinion anyway.
I agree with you, because not soo long ago I almost left TBT for good, but Smart_Tech helped me out with that. [/quote]
Yes. All the staff trys their best to keep everyone around. The rule is so that people stay around. Who wants a board where everyone spams? I hope nobody here.

Yeah, a spamming board is pointless. However, if the people are against having an Off-Topic board, why doesnt one of the Admin's delete it?...Just an idea.

TBT has been slow, but then again, so has my website. Maybe Invisionfree is just beeing slow.

Blathers said:
Yeah, a spamming board is pointless. However, if the people are against having an Off-Topic board, why doesnt one of the Admin's delete it?...Just an idea.

TBT has been slow, but then again, so has my website. Maybe Invisionfree is just beeing slow.
Well the thing is an Off-Topic board is for other important things besides the bell tree. We should have that. What I ment was not to spam in boards such as like:

Hi. Posting is fun.

That is spam.

Your may be right Blathers. Maybe it is more than just us being slow.

I think it is more than just us. I know for sure that my X-Naut forums site is dying down...in fact, its dead! No one posts there anymore!

@ everyone who has an invisionfree site- are your site's being sort of slow lately???

Bulerias said:
I thought we were AC themed.
I have intense trouble understanding how a post such as "omg, lol." relates to Animal Crossing.

Back