• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying [CLOSED] Dimetrodon Tail

TheCherryLover

Average fruit enjoyer
Bells
Green Balloon
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hi!

I'm trying to complete the fossil part of my museum and this is the only fossil that I'm lacking. I'm willing to pay in TBT, IGB or anything else that I have. If you have a spare dimetrodon tail and want to trade, name your price and post below!

Hi! Unfortunately I don't have this fossil, but to get my last fossil I used the soft-reset trick: once you've got the day's fossils, save your game, then have Blathers examine them. If it tells you that the collection already has those fossils, turn off without saving, turn on again and have the fossils examined again.
Do this until you find your last fossil!

This is really helpful, thank you! I will try this trick. For now, the trade offer still remains active!

Back