• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay @digimon that sounds good! I'm sure I can find the 24-hour ABD from someone else!
I'm available now if you want, or you can just PM me anytime today whenever is a good time for you.

hiya mars! sorry for the delay, i was out of house for a good chunk of the day! the only item i couldn't get off your wishlist was 24-hour-shop ABD, i don't have that item unfortunately, sorry! that'd bring your total down to 293 tbt if that's good! i should be able to deliver your order anytime this evening but i might have to step out of the house for a bit but will be back. i can pm you if you respond to this and let you know when i get back.

hello! i can deliver this anytime this evening, aside from the time i'll have to step out of the house if that works for you if that works for you!

hiya Meri! i have to order the rv items but i think i can deliver everything in a couple hours if that's okay! i'm working on your order now and will have to be out of the house for a little bit soon but can let you know when everything is ready to go! c:
Sounds good, thank you!

hiya Meri! i have to order the rv items but i think i can deliver everything in a couple hours if that's okay! i'm working on your order now and will have to be out of the house for a little bit soon but can let you know when everything is ready to go! c:
Sure, sounds great to me! c:

Sounds good, thank you!

hi i just finished delivering mars' order so i can deliver yours if now is still a good time! let me know and i'll watch for your gates!

Sure, sounds great to me! c:

thank you meri! i can drop off your items after firesquids' if that's alright with you!

hi i just finished delivering mars' order so i can deliver yours if now is still a good time! let me know and i'll watch for your gates!

thank you meri! i can drop off your items after firesquids' if that's alright with you!
Sounds perfect, I'll be here! c:

Gate is open now,thank you!

Mayor: Harvey
Town name: Inflora
FC: 0147-6270-4352
Availability: My timezone is PST and I'm usually available during the afternoon or evenings each day!
Items: The whole Weeding Day set, if that's okay!
Total tbt: 25

Hey @digimon I need one last huge order to complete my catalog.
Mayor: Travis
Town name: Leapfrog
FC: 3626-5339-1222
Availability: I'll be available any day all week during 3PM-8PM Pacific Time Zone
Items:
I need a sloppy clock and also...
110 Hats from this list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/j8SW89XLuS
71 Bottoms from this list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/oIzNvKVdb4
Total tbt: I think that costs 183 TBT?

Hi again! I'd like to order some more sets!
Mayor: Himeko
Town name: Momosaku
FC: 4528 0534 3446
Availability: after 4pm PST
Items:
• Princess set
• Sloppy set
• weeding day set
• lottie set
• celeste set
Total tbt: 115

Mayor: Harvey
Town name: Inflora
FC: 0147-6270-4352
Availability: My timezone is PST and I'm usually available during the afternoon or evenings each day!
Items: The whole Weeding Day set, if that's okay!
Total tbt: 25

Hey @digimon I need one last huge order to complete my catalog.
Mayor: Travis
Town name: Leapfrog
FC: 3626-5339-1222
Availability: I'll be available any day all week during 3PM-8PM Pacific Time Zone
Items:
I need a sloppy clock and also...
110 Hats from this list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/j8SW89XLuS
71 Bottoms from this list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/oIzNvKVdb4
Total tbt: I think that costs 183 TBT?

Hi again! I'd like to order some more sets!
Mayor: Himeko
Town name: Momosaku
FC: 4528 0534 3446
Availability: after 4pm PST
Items:
• Princess set
• Sloppy set
• weeding day set
• lottie set
• celeste set
Total tbt: 115

hello! i can deliver your orders today if that works for everyone! just let me know when is a good time (if today is okay) or feel free to message here/pm me anytime you're ready to open your gates :3

@-Mars- there were a few items off your list i don't have: girl's day updo, high-spirits hat, kintaro wig, mailman's hat, shamrock hat, that'll bring your total down to 173 tbt c:

Mayor: Justin
Town name: Amazon
FC: 5301-4437-6377
Availability: Now until 10pm EST 3/11, PM for another day
Items: 1 stack of perfect apples, New Nintendo 3DS or New Nintendo 3DS XL furniture item
Total tbt: 10 TBT (with tip)

Thank you!! :)

Mayor: Justin
Town name: Amazon
FC: 5301-4437-6377
Availability: Now until 10pm EST 3/11, PM for another day
Items: 1 stack of perfect apples, New Nintendo 3DS or New Nintendo 3DS XL furniture item
Total tbt: 10 TBT (with tip)

Thank you!! :)

hiya jhine! i can deliver these now if that works for you c:

hello! i can deliver your orders today if that works for everyone! just let me know when is a good time (if today is okay) or feel free to message here/pm me anytime you're ready to open your gates :3

@-Mars- there were a few items off your list i don't have: girl's day updo, high-spirits hat, kintaro wig, mailman's hat, shamrock hat, that'll bring your total down to 173 tbt c:
Hi digimon!
I can open my gates soon if you're free!

Hey, I've added you and my gates are open for now if you're online around now! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back