Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a quick and easy way to see every item each of the RV characters I named has? I can go over each like a checklist and see what I still need, want doubles of or can perhaps do without, and hopefully bring my total price down.

Is there a quick and easy way to see every item each of the RV characters I named has? I can go over each like a checklist and see what I still need, want doubles of or can perhaps do without, and hopefully bring my total price down.

sure thing! this site here has all the rvs listed out, including npc and sanrio villagers. i usually like using moridb, but those lists are user generated 🤔

Thank you! :3 Can you hang onto my order for now while I sort this out?

i sure can! definitely! i haven’t begun ordering any of the full sets or anything yet, but if there are any in particular you want first let me know and I can start ordering them for you c:

Hello @digimon can I order?
Mayor: Travis
Town name: Leapfrog
FC: 3626-5339-1222
Availability: All days of the week except Tuesday and Saturday during 4PM-1AM Pacific Time Zone.
Items: http://moridb.com/catalogs/YcwZVOdSIX?limit=50&offset=100
Total tbt: I think 107 TBT? :unsure: Please correct me if I'm wrong.

hiya mars! you definitely can order! would anytime after 11AM est today work for you? I have some errands to run in the morning and can let you know if I’m back earlier than that o:

hiya mars! you definitely can order! would anytime after 11AM est today work for you? I have some errands to run in the morning and can let you know if I’m back earlier than that o:
Yes that will work for me, usually I'm busy with my friends on Saturdays but not today so I'm going to be available pretty much all Saturday long. It would be helpful for me if you can just ping me anytime today when my order is ready and I can open my gates, I have poor short-term memory and tend to forget I'm suppose to do things so scheduling a specific time today might make me forget so it's better to just ping me whenever. 😅

Yes that will work for me, usually I'm busy with my friends on Saturdays but not today so I'm going to be available pretty much all Saturday long. It would be helpful for me if you can just ping me anytime today when my order is ready and I can open my gates, I have poor short-term memory and tend to forget I'm suppose to do things so scheduling a specific time today might make me forget so it's better to just ping me whenever. 😅

awesome! i actually didn't end up leaving for errands just yet and have a few hours now if you're available to trade c: no rush or anything! just let me know if that works for you and if i should watch for your gates to open! thanks again!

awesome! i actually didn't end up leaving for errands just yet and have a few hours now if you're available to trade c: no rush or anything! just let me know if that works for you and if i should watch for your gates to open! thanks again!
I'm around now if you are, if not that's fine maybe later today.

Mayor: Shawna
Town name: Utopia
FC: Already Added
Availability: Whenever you are

Items:
1. Regal Armoire
2. Regal bed
3. Rococo Bed
4. Rococo Chair
5. Rococo Clock
6. Rococo Lamp
7. Rococo Shelf
8. Rococo Sofa
9. Rococo Wardrobe
10. Rococo Vanity
11. Rococo Table

Total tbt: 11TBT I believe

Mayor: Shawna
Town name: Utopia
FC: Already Added
Availability: Whenever you are

Items:
1. Regal Armoire
2. Regal bed
3. Rococo Bed
4. Rococo Chair
5. Rococo Clock
6. Rococo Lamp
7. Rococo Shelf
8. Rococo Sofa
9. Rococo Wardrobe
10. Rococo Vanity
11. Rococo Table

Total tbt: 11TBT I believe

hiya Shawna! i can deliver your order any time that works for you today! just let me know and i'll watch for your gates c: thanks!

hi mars! i'm just finishing up your order and can deliver everything in about an hour if that works for you!
How long will you be available today? I might be busy at that time but I'll see if I can quickly open my gates for you

How long will you be available today? I might be busy at that time but I'll see if I can quickly open my gates for you

i'll be available all afternoon after that, up until i start to wind down before i go to bed at around 9pm. (i feed my cats dinner at 7:30pm so i'll be away from my 3ds for a bit at that time.)

edit: your order is ready! let me know when’s a good time to drop off and I’ll watch for your gates c: just a heads up, but I’ll have to take a trip back to my town to pick up some of your order cause I couldn’t fit everything in my extra storage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back