Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay @digimon that sounds good! I'm sure I can find the 24-hour ABD from someone else!
I'm available now if you want, or you can just PM me anytime today whenever is a good time for you.

hiya mars! sorry for the delay, i was out of house for a good chunk of the day! the only item i couldn't get off your wishlist was 24-hour-shop ABD, i don't have that item unfortunately, sorry! that'd bring your total down to 293 tbt if that's good! i should be able to deliver your order anytime this evening but i might have to step out of the house for a bit but will be back. i can pm you if you respond to this and let you know when i get back.

hello! i can deliver this anytime this evening, aside from the time i'll have to step out of the house if that works for you if that works for you!

hiya Meri! i have to order the rv items but i think i can deliver everything in a couple hours if that's okay! i'm working on your order now and will have to be out of the house for a little bit soon but can let you know when everything is ready to go! c:
Sounds good, thank you!

hiya Meri! i have to order the rv items but i think i can deliver everything in a couple hours if that's okay! i'm working on your order now and will have to be out of the house for a little bit soon but can let you know when everything is ready to go! c:
Sure, sounds great to me! c:

Sounds good, thank you!

hi i just finished delivering mars' order so i can deliver yours if now is still a good time! let me know and i'll watch for your gates!

Sure, sounds great to me! c:

thank you meri! i can drop off your items after firesquids' if that's alright with you!

hi i just finished delivering mars' order so i can deliver yours if now is still a good time! let me know and i'll watch for your gates!

thank you meri! i can drop off your items after firesquids' if that's alright with you!
Sounds perfect, I'll be here! c:

Gate is open now,thank you!

Mayor: Harvey
Town name: Inflora
FC: 0147-6270-4352
Availability: My timezone is PST and I'm usually available during the afternoon or evenings each day!
Items: The whole Weeding Day set, if that's okay!
Total tbt: 25

Hey @digimon I need one last huge order to complete my catalog.
Mayor: Travis
Town name: Leapfrog
FC: 3626-5339-1222
Availability: I'll be available any day all week during 3PM-8PM Pacific Time Zone
Items:
I need a sloppy clock and also...
110 Hats from this list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/j8SW89XLuS
71 Bottoms from this list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/oIzNvKVdb4
Total tbt: I think that costs 183 TBT?

Hi again! I'd like to order some more sets!
Mayor: Himeko
Town name: Momosaku
FC: 4528 0534 3446
Availability: after 4pm PST
Items:
• Princess set
• Sloppy set
• weeding day set
• lottie set
• celeste set
Total tbt: 115

Mayor: Harvey
Town name: Inflora
FC: 0147-6270-4352
Availability: My timezone is PST and I'm usually available during the afternoon or evenings each day!
Items: The whole Weeding Day set, if that's okay!
Total tbt: 25

Hey @digimon I need one last huge order to complete my catalog.
Mayor: Travis
Town name: Leapfrog
FC: 3626-5339-1222
Availability: I'll be available any day all week during 3PM-8PM Pacific Time Zone
Items:
I need a sloppy clock and also...
110 Hats from this list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/j8SW89XLuS
71 Bottoms from this list: http://moridb.com/catalogs/oIzNvKVdb4
Total tbt: I think that costs 183 TBT?

Hi again! I'd like to order some more sets!
Mayor: Himeko
Town name: Momosaku
FC: 4528 0534 3446
Availability: after 4pm PST
Items:
• Princess set
• Sloppy set
• weeding day set
• lottie set
• celeste set
Total tbt: 115

hello! i can deliver your orders today if that works for everyone! just let me know when is a good time (if today is okay) or feel free to message here/pm me anytime you're ready to open your gates :3

@-Mars- there were a few items off your list i don't have: girl's day updo, high-spirits hat, kintaro wig, mailman's hat, shamrock hat, that'll bring your total down to 173 tbt c:

Mayor: Justin
Town name: Amazon
FC: 5301-4437-6377
Availability: Now until 10pm EST 3/11, PM for another day
Items: 1 stack of perfect apples, New Nintendo 3DS or New Nintendo 3DS XL furniture item
Total tbt: 10 TBT (with tip)

Thank you!! :)

Mayor: Justin
Town name: Amazon
FC: 5301-4437-6377
Availability: Now until 10pm EST 3/11, PM for another day
Items: 1 stack of perfect apples, New Nintendo 3DS or New Nintendo 3DS XL furniture item
Total tbt: 10 TBT (with tip)

Thank you!! :)

hiya jhine! i can deliver these now if that works for you c:

hello! i can deliver your orders today if that works for everyone! just let me know when is a good time (if today is okay) or feel free to message here/pm me anytime you're ready to open your gates :3

@-Mars- there were a few items off your list i don't have: girl's day updo, high-spirits hat, kintaro wig, mailman's hat, shamrock hat, that'll bring your total down to 173 tbt c:
Hi digimon!
I can open my gates soon if you're free!

Hey, I've added you and my gates are open for now if you're online around now! :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back