• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello! i wrote out a little breakdown of what your order will cost. i don't have a vintage telescope or barrel though and by 'bamboo' i'm assuming you want a basket of bamboo o:

1 tbt:
bamboo shoot basket

2 tbt:
console table, bottled ship, ivy partition, trellis, ivy wall, book stands, elegant bench, hanging chair, zen low table

3 tbt:
flower bouquet, lily record player

total: 25

no worries! i should be online for the rest of the evening! just let me know when you're ready c:

hello! i have your order ready, just let me know when you're ready :3

Just saw this! I can come over now!

Super! I know that I didn?t have this in my initial order but would it be possible for me to please add two of each mushrroom, and 6mil igb please? No worries if not :)

Gate is open! Will be briefly afk from DS but I will send the 10 tbt over momentarily ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again!

Super! I know that I didn’t have this in my initial order but would it be possible for me to please add two of each mushrroom, and 6mil igb please? No worries if not :)

Hello
Mayor Eowyn
Town name Ithilien
FC 2166-1871-3419
Availability BST until 4, and after 8 today, and then I’m free whenever
Items
Isabelle’s scooter, yarn basket, serving cart, medicine cabinet, afternoon tea set, fancy tea set, Casablanca lilies, potbelly stove, barrel planter, silver axe
Total 19 tbt

no problem! it'll be 30 tbt for 6 million bells and 12 tbt for the mushrooms. so your total will be 61 tbt. i can drop off your order as soon as i see your gates open

Gate is open! Will be briefly afk from DS but I will send the 10 tbt over momentarily ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks again!

no problem! thanks again!

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

* returning at 5:30pm est to fill out orders! feel free to leave an order!

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

* returning at 4:30pm est to fill out orders! feel free to leave an order!

oh god ive just reset my town after a long break from acnl and need a load of stuff

Mayor: Kayleigh
Town name: Kirkwall
FC: 0576-9563-8300
Availability: online now / After 5pm EST other days
Items:
stack of books
light breakfast
basic trash can
blueprints
sushi platter
cardboard box
succulent plant
slipper rack
yarn basket
antique shelf
strapped books
cart return
retro sink
sacks of money
the quantity is just kinda rough, if you have more or less/want to split the order thats good
pink roses (x20)
white lily (x20)
white violet (x20)
purple violet (x20)
pink azalea (x20)
sloppy set: 25 tbt
if you have an axe and a watering can that would be great (i dont remember if they're orderable??)
Total tbt: ~155 tbt

Last edited:

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

Mayor: Brett
Town name: Vergazon
FC: 1392-8767-8383
Availability: 10:30pm to 2am GMT+2 today. 10am to 13pm friday. 18pm to 2am saturday
Items:
1 cabana dresser
1 cabana armchair
1 cabana chair
Total tbt: 6 TBT

Last edited:
Availability: 10:30pm to 2am GMT+2 today. 10am to 13pm friday. 18pm to 2am saturday
Items:
1 cabana dresser
1 cabana armchair
1 cabana chair
Total tbt: 6 TBT

hello, sorry for the wait! i’ll have your order ready for you when i get home today at 4:30pm est

Hello it's me again
Availability: utc+2 11:45 friday to 2 am saturday , 6pm to 7pm - 9pm to 00am sunday.
Items:
Bells for 10 TBT : 2 000 000
Total tbt: 10 TBT

Hello it's me again
Availability: utc+2 11:45 friday to 2 am saturday , 6pm to 7pm - 9pm to 00am sunday.
Items:
Bells for 10 TBT : 2 000 000
Total tbt: 10 TBT

hello! I can deliver this now if you’re ready. just let me know when your gates are open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back