• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ˗ˏˋ ꒰ digimon's acnl item shop ꒱ ˊˎ˗ -- [closed forever! thank you!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’ll try my best to rush home then to do the trade if 4pm works for you. is today a good day to trade or would you like another day? (if not anytime this sunday will work for me too!)
Hey no worries! I don't want to rush you, we can meet on sunday!

LubsOeh.gif

bump!

Ok! Should we meet at 2 pm?

sure thing! i’ll see you at 2pm then! :3

edit: sorry this is so last min but something urgent came up and i might miss our 2pm meet time! i’ll try my best to make it but just in case I can’t make will there another time that works for you?

Last edited:
sure thing! i’ll see you at 2pm then! :3

edit: sorry this is so last min but something urgent came up and i might miss our 2pm meet time! i’ll try my best to make it but just in case I can’t make will there another time that works for you?
Hi no worries! I was busy also but unfortunately I can only do until 3:30 pm

I can also do at 5 or 6 am though it will be quite early for you 😓, we can try again in the weekend otherwise!

i can set an alarm to wake up a bit earlier than usual if 5am-6am works for you! (I’m usually up around 6:30 to get ready for the day)

Hello! May I order 1 kitchen island, 1 kitchen counter, 1 buffet server and 1 stewpot? Should equal 8 tbt? Thanks!!

Last edited:
i can set an alarm to wake up a bit earlier than usual if 5am-6am works for you! (I’m usually up around 6:30 to get ready for the day)
Oh I am so sorry! I had an appointment :( how about 10-10:30 pm est? Will that work?

Hello! May I order 1 kitchen island, 1 kitchen counter, 1 buffet server and 1 stewpot? Should equal 8 tbt? Thanks!!

hiya! i can deliver everything after 4:30pm est today if that works for you? i’d just need your FC :3 mine is on the first post of this thread

Oh I am so sorry! I had an appointment :( how about 10-10:30 pm est? Will that work?

no problem! i just feel so bad that we keep missing each other T_T tonight at 10-10:30pm est works for me! i’ll see you then!

4 30 est works! Heres the details~
Name: Kuraraaa (I’m a girl playing as a boy charectar lol)
FC: 3111-1330-2512

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back