• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did I beat the game...?

yuckyrat

eternally unorganized
Bells
Switch
4568-7878-2475
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Alright, so I've been playing for a while now, and now... there's just no customers. My list is pretty full, and I've completed all the buildings around the plaza. So does this mean that unless I shell out for amiibos, I can't do anything else? If so, its really disappointing that you just hit a brick wall once all the non-amiibo villagers have been catered to. Isabelle's only advice is to do remodels, but that's it? Do I really have to buy a bunch of figurines just to get more jobs? I'm tempted to just make a new game so I can have more to play again. :(

Well yeah? Since the DLC's are long taken down remodels and visiting clients are the ways. I mean if we get a site event it's pretty much more useful than NL if we get like room designing things where you are allowed to use the game...

But eh remodels can be fun, especially when you can re-make earlier clients.

By Amibos the game doesn't mean figurines, they mean Amibo cards. You'll probably have to buy them to keep making villagers houses :(

By Amibos the game doesn't mean figurines, they mean Amibo cards. You'll probably have to buy them to keep making villagers houses :(

You can use amiibo actual figures with the game, if you wanna add them for fun. But yeah most cards should work otherwise.

Back