Did anyone else Pre-Order from GAME? (EU)

I pre-ordered the bundle but no price change email for me. Does it say why the price has changed?

I ordered the bundle when it cost 189.99 and it now costs 199.99, so it was telling me it won't make me pay 199.99 I will pay the original price I pre ordered it at :)

Yeah I pre ordered last night :) my LM came a day before release, they email you when it's being delivered

Yeah I pre ordered last night :) my LM came a day before release, they email you when it's being delivered

I'm getting a horrible feeling they're going to mess up my order or I'm not going to get my figurine D:

They still haven't taken any money yet. It's just pending...

I pre-ordered from Amazon, although I did consider GAME... I haven't really pre-ordered anything from GAME before, so I thought it best to stick with what I know. Idk whether to change that though, if people are expecting it to come early.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Question: On GAME it says the only delivery option is UK Free Delivery (2 Business days)... Does that mean it will come on release day :S
EDIT: Nvm, sticking with Amazon

Last edited:
I'm getting a horrible feeling they're going to mess up my order or I'm not going to get my figurine D:

They still haven't taken any money yet. It's just pending...

They won't take the money until they dispatch the game, I think they do this so you can cancel the order before they dispatch it, but once its dispatched you can't cancel.

They take money when dispatched and ul get ur freebie lol I pre orderd DK got my free gift and it came a day early so I pre orderd this from them as well there online service is really good but I wouldn't buy in store its 2 dear online good tho so don't worry all will b ok :)

Back