Selling Diana the snooty Deer is in Boxes. Quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Story

Birds Forever
Bells
New Horizons Token
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (169) +
In an effort to find as many birds as possible for a cycling project Diana appeared in my town.
I know she's sought after by a fair amount of people to Ive decided to sell her for TBT or trade her for another top tier bird like Apollo or Phoebe.
Feel free to give responsible offers. Looking to get her going quick to I countinue my cycling.

Willing to go 125tbt? I'm hoping to cover the cost of Pheobe or Apollo if I buy them.

In an effort to find as many birds as possible for a cycling project Diana appeared in my town.
I know she's sought after by a fair amount of people to Ive decided to sell her for TBT or trade her for another top tier bird like Apollo or Phoebe.
Feel free to give responsible offers. Looking to get her going quick to I countinue my cycling.

I'll offer 150TBT for her if I can cycle out one of my villagers tonight! c:

I'll offer 150TBT for her if I can cycle out one of my villagers tonight! c:

I'd actually take that but I need her out sooner than later. Plus, I won't be online after a few hours from now. ^^'
If I don't get any other offers, I'll let you know.

I'd actually take that but I need her out sooner than later. Plus, I won't be online after a few hours from now. ^^'
If I don't get any other offers, I'll let you know.

I'm actually cycling as we speak, so I could take her within the hour ^^

I'm actually cycling as we speak, so I could take her within the hour ^^
Awesome! BTW if you get Broffina the chicken out while cycling I'd love to adopt her. You can pay 100tbt instead of 150tbt of that happens. :O!

Awesome! BTW if you get Broffina the chicken out while cycling I'd love to adopt her. You can pay 100tbt instead of 150tbt of that happens. :O!

What a coincidence, it looks like Broffina's actually the one who's leaving! :D

What a coincidence, it looks like Broffina's actually the one who's leaving! :D
Sweet! I'll just go ahead and add your code then. I'll come over as Alesia from Coop first to pick up Broffina since I have less than ten villagers then I'll open up my gates so you can pick up Diana.

Sweet! I'll just go ahead and add your code then. I'll come over as Alesia from Coop first to pick up Broffina since I have less than ten villagers then I'll open up my gates so you can pick up Diana.

Alrighty!

Take as much time as you need my gates are opened. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great time to close the thread. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back