Mafia Dethy 3: Sailor Moon Mafia Endgame

Day 2
The sailors separated to go home and investigate more. Sailor Mercury knew she was being followed the moment she left the arcade. She had a gut feeling she knew who was following her and why. She stopped in the middle of the street, and slowly turned around. She was not surprised to see it was one of her own closest friends surrounded by a dark mist. She was given a quick death.

Sailor Mercucy(Detective) was found dead with tears trailing down her eyes. She went under the human alias Salsakat.

You have 24 hours to decide on the lynch. The majority vote requires 3 votes, your vote cannot be changed.

Last edited:
uh Daniel majority is 3 for 4 players

- - - Post Merge - - -

taking ? or having ? seems to be working well for you.

You know, in all honesty, stop being a jerk to me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I think I might be naive since I got Natty back as town.

Nightmares: Cop, Insane cop, Paranoid cop, Naive cop (Mafia on N e s s D1)
Slumberkat: Cop, Insane cop, Paranoid cop, Naive cop (Town on Natty D1)
N e s s: Cop, Insane cop, Paranoid cop, Naive cop (Town on Kat D1) (Town on Natty D2)
Natty: Cop, Insane cop, Paranoid cop, Naive cop (Mafia on N e s s D1) (Mafia on Tom D2)
Tom: Cop, Insane cop, Paranoid cop, Naive cop (Mafia on Kat D1)

I'm leaning towards myself being paranoid (cuz I think tom is scum at this point) but I wanna wait for nightmares

I got town on Nessie so maybe I'm insane?

Don't try to pull that BS on me.

##Vote: Tom atleast 100% certain he said this because he saw me as an easy target. I told you guys to lynch me yesterday, look at the situation.

##Vote: Tom atleast 100% certain he said this because he saw me as an easy target. I told you guys to lynch me yesterday, look at the situation.

there's hardly a situation

still wanna hear from nightmares before voting

Ya'll hold on a minute, i'm the naive cop confirmed unless it was Salsakat (which, I highly doubt that she is.) Take a look a the list.

Slumberkat: Cop, Insane cop, Paranoid cop,Naive cop(Town on Natty D1)
N e s s: Cop, Insane cop, Paranoid cop, Naive cop (Town on Kat D1) (Town on Natty D2)
Natty: Cop, Insane cop, Paranoid cop, Naive cop (Mafia on N e s s D1) (Mafia on Tom D2)

So logically, since I got town 2 days in a row i'm highly likely to be the Naive cop since everybody else can't be a naive. This is why I think that Tom is mafia, since he saw me as an easy target.

Who threw that banana peel that Tom just slipped on?

Hey man I'm just sharing my results, if you wanna argue about them take it up with the host. GG on locking your vote in though. So salty little one, please desalt yourself.

Hey man I'm just sharing my results, if you wanna argue about them take it up with the host. GG on locking your vote in though. So salty little one, please desalt yourself.

Theres nothing salty about me Tom when i'm just proving that you're wrong :lemon:

scumlord

Theres nothing salty about me Tom when i'm just proving that you're wrong :lemon:

scumlord

HWjTAv8.jpg

DESALT YOURSELF GOOD SCUM

Ya'll hold on a minute, i'm the naive cop confirmed unless it was Salsakat (which, I highly doubt that she is.) Take a look a the list.

Slumberkat: Cop, Insane cop, Paranoid cop,Naive cop(Town on Natty D1)

So logically, since I got town 2 days in a row i'm highly likely to be the Naive cop since everybody else can't be a naive. This is why I think that Tom is mafia, since he saw me as an easy target.

Who threw that banana peel that Tom just slipped on?

What about me is salty or "unsubstained nonsense" when I just posted this (that you didn't address for that matter), theres nothing mad or salty about me when i'm making agreeable posts.

You're lying through your teeth right now with the fact that you're trying to blow me off as "unsubstantiated nonsense" when I made this case about me being the naive cop. You say i'm scum, and you're not even voting me either.

What about me is salty or "unsubstained nonsense" when I just posted this (that you didn't address for that matter), theres nothing mad or salty about me when i'm making agreeable posts.

You're lying through your teeth right now with the fact that you're trying to blow me off as "unsubstantiated nonsense" when I made this case about me being the naive cop. You say i'm scum, and you're not even voting me either.

Because unlike some bad noodles of the group, I wait for all the actions to come in so we can consider our options. :) Besides everyone know it'd be easy to fakeclaim naive as mafia because wouldn't you naturally know who town is then?????

ALSO LMAO RIP CAT TAGS

Because unlike some bad noodles of the group, I wait for all the actions to come in so we can consider our options. :) Besides everyone know it'd be easy to fakeclaim naive as mafia because wouldn't you naturally know who town is then?????

ALSO LMAO RIP CAT TAGS

its easy to fakeclaim insane aswell cuz all you have to do is cherry pick who returns town (framing them) to ur fake inspection

nightmare I'm waiting for your results bb

Back