Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Snowflake Glow Wand
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Heart Glow Wand
Feedback
99.9% (1592) +
Howdy! After playing so much ACNH and completing all my catalogs, I can identify most items and their source on sight.
If you need help designing particular spaces or finding the name of items, I'm happy to help!

How does it work?
Like in this thread, give me a theme and the type of room or outdoor space you are interested in creating (room, theme, color scheme, must-haves, etc.).
I will gather examples and ask you which items you like and which ones feel the best.
After your feedback, I'll build an example room and send you the screenshots with multiple views and a list of items.

If you just want me to make a list of the items from an existing photo, I can do that, too!

How much does it cost?
FREE - I will accept any tbt tips you want to give, but essentially this is free. Not sure if there will be any demand... I just enjoy designing...

Where do I get the furniture?
I can craft you any items for free if you provide the materials. There are great shops that sell / giveaway items in the Nook Shop forum.

Order Menu
Room / Space type:
Room / space size: (exact units or location in house)
Theme: (boho, cabin, fairy, modern, etc.)
Color scheme: (light, dark, pastel, etc.)
Must-haves: (specific furniture, walking space, etc.)

Portfolio
Late night streamer basement:
1634734968293.png

Libra's Verdant Living Room:
1634734902010.png

Silk Tailor Shop
1634735469062.png

Active woodland (supposed to be surrounded by pine trees and weeds, not quite ready yet, but I love the ants and mush lamps / tree's bounty lamps at night)
1634735430604.png

Outdoor garden shop:
1634735168865.png

My Wedding cliff:
1634735580525.png

Lush Garden:
1634735688340.png

Last edited:
Room / Space type: Halloween house
Room / space size: I'm trying to make a whole house so any room you think would go well with whatever theme
Theme: Halloween party, spirit hallowen/costume store, haunted house, witch's apothecary
Color scheme: dark n' spooky
Must-haves: (nothing in particular is a "must-have" but here some items I was considering using for inspiration)

Room / space size: I'm trying to make a whole house so any room you think would go well with whatever theme
Theme: Halloween party, spirit hallowen/costume store, haunted house, witch's apothecary
Must-haves: (nothing in particular is a "must-have" but here some items I was considering using for inspiration)
Lol, I had a hearty laugh at the hot dog costume. I love the idea of a Witch apothecary or hut; if I can achieve a room that is lit purely by candles and spooky objects, that would be stellar.

And then the spirit Halloween in the back room, ofc. 🤣

Lol, I had a hearty laugh at the hot dog costume. I love the idea of a Witch apothecary or hut; if I can achieve a room that is lit purely by candles and spooky objects, that would be stellar.

And then the spirit Halloween in the back room, ofc. 🤣
lol
One time my friend came to my town dressed as a "hot dog bandit" she had the hot dot suit and the red ski mask on https://villagerdb.com/item/ski-mask

DO NOT TIP FOR THIS
I just made it for fun to take a break from this cataloging insanity (and Halloween is over). The hut of a green witch (with a scorpion familiar, how intense)!

1636169081975.png

And now that we have so many new items to add, you could totally insert more plants and such. I particularly like the new Baobab tree. And the Titan arum:
1636169259544.png

Post automatically merged:

DO NOT TIP FOR THIS
I just made it for fun to take a break from this cataloging insanity (and Halloween is over). The hut of a green witch (with a scorpion familiar, how intense)!

1636169081975.png

And now that we have so many new items to add, you could totally insert more plants and such. I particularly like the new Baobab tree. And the Titan arum:
1636169259544.png
I forgot the list of furniture!
I also recommend the Sinking Painting and Coco's Poster as wall decor. :)

Last edited:
Back