• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Deirdre REALLY needs to go!! [SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

bite

quiet as a mouse
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
4290-6236-6818
Cake
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (54) +
Deirdre.png

DEIRDRE / UCHI DEER

Deirdre has pinged me to move as I need to make space for more dreamies (I currently have 9 villagers in my town)! She's leaving in 5 days but I can TT her to boxes. I really liked her for a good while but since I already have Pashmina, I want to give her away..for a dreamie in return, at the least! All her furniture is still intact.

I am searching for Bruce, Molly, Alice, and Bonbon. Please post a reply if you're interested, thanks.

-EDIT-
I am no longer trading her as I need space. I need her gone in 2 hours. Offer bells away!

Last edited:
Bump!! Please take her off my hands!! I would feel sort of weird voiding her haha. She's pretty swell.

Last edited:
EDIT: I can't figure out how to post merge, but Dierdre was just sold to a kind soul on reddit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back