• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

deer is quitting tbt

Status
Not open for further replies.

deerui

I'll steal your mom
Bells
HELLO EVERYONE
I am quitting tbt, So, before I go I'd like to spend all my tbt~

Please check the characters from here

I'd be so glad If the artist from the "specific artist I'm looking for" to offer some art also, I'll try my best to match your price

Thanks to everyone, ; v ;;

oop i posted in the wrong thread, but i'm sad to see you go! i can draw you a quick sketch, if that's okay?

hm
i dont really see a need to make a thread announcing this
you can just mention it in ur sig or smth
and just go when youve bought all the art you can
but whatever gl on whatever ur going to do afterwards

:( NO DON'T LEAVE ME (squeezes pikachu plush as if it were real)
I can draw you a freebie :,)

you can pay whatever you'd like once you see it c: i'm not very good at pricing. haha
do you have a specific oc that you'd like to be drawn?

Pretty much any of them other than Yui, as she has the most art

Oh, that's a shame! I really liked your presence around here. Well, if you ever decide to come back, I'll see if I have enough TBT Bells by then to give to you.

Oh, that's a shame! I really liked your presence around here. Well, if you ever decide to come back, I'll see if I have enough TBT Bells by then to give to you.

I'm trying my hardest to not come back, but thanks a bunch ; u ;;

Ohh Deer...
I'd love it if you could return!
And don't forget, you still get art from me! But you have the 3rd slot, so it might take a while until I finish Yui.
Can you stay this long? :(

Ohh Deer...
I'd love it if you could return!
And don't forget, you still get art from me! But you have the 3rd slot, so it might take a while until I finish Yui.
Can you stay this long? :(

Erm, no i apologize, you can take me off.
I was going to wait until tomorrow but people always
complain that people do the quitting thing just
to get attention, but I'm really not.
And, I don't want to deal with that so I'm probably
leaving in like 30 minutes tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back