• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Debra's first HYBRID GIVEAWAY for 10 DAYS! / ENDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debra

Lurker
Bells
Red Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Flower Glow Wand
Star Glow Wand
Red Pansy
Yellow Pansy
White Pansy
Father's Day Carnation
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (125) +
Debra's Hybrid Giveaway
Hosted by Debra & Darkbrussel

Welcome!

We are touched by TBT's friendly and generous community and now it's our turn to return the favor. We will try to do this with the only way we know how: hybrids. Starting from January 1st GMT+1/CET, we will give away a bunch of hybrids every day for 10 DAYS! Every day the winner(s) will be chosen randomly in a raffle. This giveaway ends on January 10th.

The giveaway has ended!
Thank you all for participating!

Each day ends at 21:00 GMT+1/CET. Check the event time here.

This is our first time holding a giveaway, so feedback is greatly appreciated.

January 1st 2015 (Day 1) - Purple roses x16
Winner: hailee

January 2nd 2015 (Day 2) - Blue roses x16
Winner: Creeper$ awaiting pick-up!

January 3rd 2015 (Day 3) - Purple tulips x16
Winner: Hikarahime

January 4th 2015 (Day 4) - Pink lilies x16
Winner: Samky414

January 5th 2015 (Day 5) - Pink roses x16
Winner: chivels

January 6th 2015 (Day 6) - Purple pansies x16
Winner: LeAckerman

January 7th 2015 (Day 7) - Blue/purple pansies x16 (Choose which color or mix!)
Winner: Tap Dancer

January 8th 2015 (Day 8) - Black roses x16
Winner: toadsworthy

January 9th 2015 (Day 9) - Gold roses x16
Two lucky winners: queertactics, Skyzeri

January 10th 2015 (Day 10) - Blue/pink roses x16 (Choose which color or mix!)
Three lucky winners: acnlsofia, lunathenia, Hikarahime

Rules:

❊ Entrants may win up to 2 times.
After winning twice, entries from said winner will no longer be counted;
❊ Only enter with one account per person;
❊ Please keep it fair and fun;
❊ Make sure to enter for the correct day! Please no early/late entries.

We reserve the right to amend the rules/prizes at any time and to cancel/pause this giveaway if we see any reason to do this.

We do not tolerate cheating. Any act of dishonesty or way to gain extra unfairly
will be punished by disqualification from this giveaway.

Throughout this giveaway, each winner will be randomly selected by a generator.
Once a winner is selected, it's final and cannot be discussed.

The giveaway will start on January 1st and end on January 10th, 21:00 CET time.
Each day yields a new prize and winner(s). Entrants are not allowed to enter for a day beforehand (early) or afterwards (late).

How to enter?

All you have to do is to post something indicating that you want to enter. This will grant you 1 entry.

For an additional entry, please tell us a story! :blush:
It can be as simple as telling us what you did/saw today or something fun/cool/sad that happened to you. As long as you're comfortable with sharing it with us. The story can be as long (or as short!) as you wish.

You can have a maximum of 2 entries per day.

**Note: You must repeat this if you wish to enter on another day too. The story (if you chose to tell us one) must be different every time you enter. You cannot tell us the exact same story. The story must (as with anything else on this forum) follow the Forum's rules and guidelines. So please keep it appropriate!**

Q&A:
If you have questions, do not hesitate to ask us! ^_^
Q: Will I be notified when I win?
A: Yes. We will contact you through PM.

Q: When can I claim my prize?
A: Whenever you're ready!

Q: May I enter again on another day too?
A: Yes. You are allowed to enter once per day (as long you haven't won twice already).

Happy 2015 & enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Happy New year every one and good luck in participating in this giveaway of ours

Last edited:
I'd like to enter for day 9 :)

The story:
When I got my dog, I was on a walk with my nans next door neighbour with her dog and she said we could share it! We went through how amazing it would be if we got a dog and when I got home, my dad had already gone out and got one for me and my family! He was so scared that he ran behind the sofa, we called him Benji and played with him for the remainder of the day

Last edited:
Hey can I enter for day one?

I got yelled at by a freind beacuse I was hogging the Uh. 3ds yeah lamo

Ohh sorry u___u It said in the rules to specifiy which day you were entering for so I thought that meant you could enter for any day.

We apologize for the confusion! I will try my best to make it more clear. (in the OP)

Sorry again! You may edit your post if you wish ;)

Last edited:
I'd like to enter for today c: (Even though its not Jan 1 here) xD

I happened to be scrolling down the retail section of a website called 'The Bell Tree Forums' when something caught my eye. It was something to do with hybrids, for the new year. As I clicked on the title, my internet decided to not work very well and disconnected me. Later, I thought.
Though later never came. I was determined that my internet would hold up, so I tried again, and was successful. I was face to face with a decorative, organized post. This post, lead me here.

^ My boring story of the day ~

Id like to enter!

My dog is 15 years old so she's going blind and has to wear a little dog diaper. But shes a happy bouncy pup!! Ive had her for 11 years and shes my best friend in the whole world ; u ;

I'd love to enter! ^_^

Here's a random little story that happened today, hehe ~
I was walking to my car, when I saw a cute kitty. She had tags and lives with a woman in the neighborhood, so I didn't take her or anything obviously. *^_^* Well her name is Mittens, and she's the cutest cat ever! She has black fur, along with white fur on her paws, as if she's wearing mittens. She was very friendly towards me, and I didn't even want to leave for work since she was so cute!

I'd like to enter please :3

Story:
Well I was really excited that they made a villager amiibo until they discontinued it. That broke my heart.

I'd like to enter for day 1! c:
My story:
One time my family was robbed while we were upstairs sleeping. They stole all of our electronics, a bunch of medication, and some money. :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back