• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway Debra's first HYBRID GIVEAWAY for 10 DAYS! / ENDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to enter for day 2 :)

Story:

Today I realized, that Bruce whom normally call me 'brainiac' will call me by my name 'Aurora' when he's irritated at me. I thought this was hilarious!

Last edited:
Happy New Year!
I'd like to enter for day 2
Story: One of my dad's best friends lives very far away so we havent seen him in a while. Last christmas we went to Las Vegas and when we looked at his facebook, he had posted a picture of him with his family at the same hotel we were staying at. We met up and went out to eat and see a show, it was such a coincidence.

And the winner for day 2 is...

...Creeper$, congratulations!

Darkbrussel will soon contact you :)
Edit: We are unable to contact you (inbox full + VM for friends only). Please contact us instead!

Enter now (Day 3) for a chance to win 16 purple tulips!

Last edited:
Could I enter for day 3 please?

And my story:
It was another day in my town sunshine. I was decorating my town with paths and flowers when my friend came over. We glitched on top of a house. Then another friend came, but when they arrived, a strange glitch occurred.My friend who was still on the roof of the house fainted, like when a scorpion or tarrantula stung you. She woke up at the town hall. It was really creepy :eek:

I'd like to enter for Day 3!!

Today I FINALLY got the QR Machine from Able's open for my side character, who lays down all my paths. I only have one path in my whole town that I didn't create myself - but I can't seem to make my own version of this one path. It's just a simple farm-looking thing, but the one I got online looks so good I can't top it. Anyway! I'm glad I got that done.

I'd like to enter for day 3 ~

I try to keep my stories recent, but just nothing happened today. I didn't even do a single trade, or post many times even on the forums. Which is weird, since I try to get involved D: I did devour lots of food today, though, and finished watching Donten Ni Warau. *Trying not to cry* Errmm...I mean, it's really good.

Shall I add a story to my "bump" post too just for fun?

Here goes... My aunt owns a cat that enjoys belly rubs. He happens to have a fluffy tummy too. I had never seen this before. The first time was when the cat walked to my aunt and immediately dropped on his back infront of her... My aunt then explained that kitty wants petting on his belly, but she got tired of bending down (sore muscles, etc), so now she uses her foot instead xD As she proceeds to gently rub her foot on his belly, I hear a loud purring. There is no doubt the cat enjoys it ^_^ even I got to pet it and it still amazes me every time. I thought it was a dog thing.

bump

The day will reset in just a few hours! Make sure to (re-)enter now for a chance to win purple tulips!

The winner of Day 3 is...

...Hikarahime, congratulations! ^_^

Darkbrussel will sent you a PM.

(Re-)Enter today (#4) for a chance to win 16 pink lilies! Even if you have already won something, may I remind you that you are allowed to enter again for another chance to claim a prize.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back