• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Dear Re-Tail, Thank You! The True Giveaway Thread! - ENDED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mayor name: sabrina
Town name: Aelcrest
Fc: on left!
Someone im thankful for?: my wonderful friends irl, and my mother who works hard for me and my sis.
Someone im thankful for on tbt?: Merlin! The mod! He helped me through a tbt bell situation~ im so thankful! And my new friends on here as well~

Scout~

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town: Mae of Dawn
Friend Code: 4871-4492-8999
Someone you are thankful for in life: That special someone over the sea.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Zulehan for his kind words, many villager giveaways, and allowing me to adopt Stitches. ;v;

Scout! Thank you for this giveaway! :D

Your Mayor Name / Town: Jillian / Fallcove
Friend Code: 3454-1209-9456
Someone you are thankful for in life: I'm thankful for my AP World teacher Mr. Lillis. He's very encouraging and not mr a lot about life, not just history
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I am thankful for Shirohibiki for giving me drawing advice, bot for a commision of my fair, Dr J for giving me a Mew and Han Solo for donating me a lot of tbt bells to help out with a username change

My favorite character is Scout for To Kill A Mockingbird

Scout, this is really cool thing to do :)
Your Mayor Name / Town: Sofia of Dolce
Friend Code: 5258-0479-8468
Someone you are thankful for in life: Music, love, friends.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I'm just happy for this site in general. It's great, meeting new friends with the same love and interest for Animal Crossing.

Your Mayor Name / Town: Mo?i / Eternia
Friend Code: 0018-0491-2862
Someone you are thankful for in life: My mum for always motivating me to do better when I need it the most.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Everyone I've traded things with and put up with me. AnnaCerise for being a nice person and reliable trader.

Scout!

Your Mayor Name / Town: Mayor Lark of Lavender -- or -- Mayor Pandora of Gardenia
Friend Code: (On the left)
Someone you are thankful for in life: Wow, I can't choose just one person! I owe a lot to my mom, learned a lot from my father, and matured with my best friends. I'm grateful for all of them.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Shirohibiki tumblr_inline_n1v06rBxac1qid2nw.gif -- She's the first friend I made on here and she's super supportive and sweet
(and scout)

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town: Mayor Crisquel of Kalos
Friend Code: 3840-7668-1883
Someone you are thankful for in life: Life and Family :)
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: The members who hold giveaways and members who respect one another.
Scout :eek:

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town: Max, mayor of Dazed
Friend Code: 0404-6890-2082
Someone you are thankful for in life: My friends
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Everyone

Scout

Hey Scout, thanks again for doing this, it's super sweet :)

Your Mayor Name / Town: Mayor Chiska of Asgard
Friend Code: In sig/ in the side bar
Someone you are thankful for in life: My friend Simon/ SnakeDoctor (on YT) because he has helped pull me out of depression and just made my life so much brighter and happier, I'm honoured to have such a good friend as him, he makes me life so much better!
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Candy83, for so many things! She let me use her shops and Shampoodles when I was a newbie, helped me get my Train Station PWP, helped me by donating bells and items I wanted and so many other things! Plus, we've just had lots of fun times together, going round each others towns and such :)

HNI_0021.JPG

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town: Kat from Windsor
Friend Code: 1418-7267-1095
Someone you are thankful for in life: My best friend Anni, she helps me through the tough times and has everything in common with me :3
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I am thankful for Sej. Though she has taken a break she is so sweet. Sej requested my first piece of art from my art shop. It meant a lot to me and gave me a boost in that business, now my shop is kinda popular but she helped :D ~

Scout

Your Mayor Name / Town: Risu of Namimori
Friend Code: 306749186128
Someone you are thankful for in life: my family~
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: chibihoshi and KiloPatches <3

Scout~

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town: Hotaru / Sakura
Friend Code: 5241-2135-5774
Someone you are thankful for in life: I am thankful for my friends who helped me through my life struggles and dealing with my mental issues. They have proved to me that they are true friends of mine and I'll never let them go! I am also thankful for my family, without them, me and my mom would never be where we are today!
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I am thankful for AnnaThePola and Khoshekh. AnnThePola was very nice for getting me started with my fruit collect and supplies I needed! She was very generous for letting me take a couple things from her town and I'd do the same for her if I didn't just start 3 days ago. Khoshekh I'm thankful for because she did the same AnnThePola did and she was my first friend I made on AC-NL so I made her my best friend c: (I forgot to make AnnaThePola a best friend but I'll do that asap!). They are both very nice SCOUTs, and I am glad I met them!

~Thanks for the contest/giveaway c:

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town: Oma of Mystic
Friend Code: 4399-0722-8433
Someone you are thankful for in life: My best friend of 27 years
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: DragonQueen

Scout

Your Mayor Name / Town: Chiffuni of Etoile
Friend Code:1564-4111-9146
Someone you are thankful for in life:My sisters for always being there to put up with my fluff
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Aaahh, there are so many people D: One of them is Nim for giving me Marshal, my previous last dreamie, free of charge :D Which was absolutely amazing because earlier in the day I lost a Marshal auction after being cut off by a few minutes

Scout and Thankies :3

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town:Angel Of Kitten
Friend Code: 3454-1552-2014
Someone you are thankful for in life: My mum for taking me shopping
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: buuunii for buy out in my Gracie Grace wedding cake.

Your Mayor Name / Town: Em / New Eden
Friend Code: 4871 - 5607 - 5657
Someone you are thankful for in life: It's going to sound corny, but I'm thankful for my boyfriend. He's totally my rock and he keeps me grounded. I feel very lucky to have him in my life.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: my forever-bestie: PockiPops. She's been there chatting with me - pretty much since I've joined this forum. Even though life interrupts our AC:NL play, I'm very thankful I met her though here. She's helped me a lot, even if she doesn't realize it.

I once knew a dog named Scout. <3

Thank you for the giveaway!
Your Mayor Name / Town: Keitara, Amestris
Friend Code: 2337-3576-5449
Someone you are thankful for in life: my rival. But shhh. Oh holy, I forgot someone important. Also a former friend I met in the Internet for introducing me into anime.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Draco. Because he made me smile with something pretty simple.
Scout~

Last edited:
Mayor/town name: Luci/cooltown
FC: 1736-1173-9846
Someone you're thankful for in life: my friends for always being there for me always
Someone you're thankful for on tbt: People who do AWESOME giveaways with super rare items and millions of bells
SCOUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back