Giveaway Dear Re-Tail, Thank You! The True Giveaway Thread! - ENDED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Mayor Name / Town: Mayor Irene from Rho
Friend Code: 4828-5451-6743
Someone you are thankful for in life: my boyfriend because he changed me
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: iwantpopcorn <3

Scout :D

Your mayor name/town Manaphio/ T Maple
Friend code (on the left)
Someone you are thankful of in your life: my whole entire family for putting up with me! Lol!
Someone you are thankful of on TBT: hybreddier for giving me one of my dreamies ( Maple)

Your Mayor Name / Town: Jade/Animalia
Friend Code: 3668-7360-8013
Someone you are thankful for in life: My boyfriend (Who won't be named, hehe) He's one of my best friends and has gotten me through some tough times. c:
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I don't know many people on here, I just came to this forum yesterday xD So i'm going to say you, jackofspadesman, for having this incredibly amazing giveaway. c:

Scout c:

Your Mayor Name / Town: Mayor Alissa/ Smokie
Friend Code:4983-5436-4726
Someone you are thankful for in life: my boyfriend
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: vanielle
SCOUT!!! :D

Your Mayor Name / Town: Greta/Atlantis
Friend Code:eek:n the left
Someone you are thankful for in life: my husband
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: booisdead- today she randomly gifted me very cool items.

Scout

Thank you!!

Your Mayor Name / Town: Mayor Lauren/ Milan
Friend Code: 0061-1523-4194
Someone you are thankful for in life: My best friend. She is absolutely amazing.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: My sister, mayorkaleigh, for introducing me to this site and helping me get started up on it c:
~scout~

Your Mayor Name / Town: Jay/Arpeggio
Friend Code:2337-4605-5463
Someone you are thankful for in life: My mom! She works so hard every day to keep a roof above our heads <3
Someone you are thankful for on TBT:Ok, can I put 2? SCOUT because I'm super grateful for Aura_4_Life, and Gemzybabee, They had Marshal up for Adoption, and even though everyone else's bids where wayyy above mine, they choose me, out of all of them, to take care of Marshal, and I am so very honored and pleased to know that there are some truly wonderful people out there in the big world ^_^

Mayor/Town Name: Amy of Genosha
Friend Code: On your left!
Someone I'm thankful for in life: My boyfriend and my best friend. They put up with my a lot from me.
Someone I'm thankful for on TBT: Not sure if this is specific enough, but everyone who has patronized my commission thread ;--; All of them have been super sweet and I'm happy to do art for them~

I actually have an internet friend named Scout.

Your Mayor Name / Town: Colleen && Starbux
Friend Code: On the left c:
Someone you are thankful for in life: My mom, who has raised my beautiful sister and me by herself working countless jobs as when we were babies. She is my role model <3
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: My friend Karla who has taught me about this amazing site ^=^ Without this and ACC, I don't know what I would be doing for hours D.:

&&& of course scout!
Thank you for doing this~

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town: darcy / mystian
Friend Code: 2122-7099-5289
Someone you are thankful for in life: my best friend
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: all people are kind here; its hard to choose

scout is my favourite class on tf2

Last edited:
Your Mayor Name / Town: Jake, Skyfall
Friend Code: To the left
Someone you are thankful for in life: Jesus
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Pally

scout

Your Mayor Name / Town: Mayor Ivy of Nyx
Friend Code: In my siggy or to the left.
Someone you are thankful for in life: My grandmother.
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I am thankful for informant. She gave me my first dreamie-- Bianca. C: We've become friends too. ^^

Scout.

Wow scout, this is one big giveaway!

Your Mayor Name / Town: Ethan / Molossia
Friend Code: 0490-6722-0962
Someone you are thankful for in life: My ma (such an awesome woman).
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: ShinySandwich, because bread.

Your Mayor Name / Town: Sherlock/Baker St. Naomi/Catville
Friend Code: sidebar
Someone you are thankful for in life: My mum
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: brightblueberry333

Scout

PS- I can try and get birthday if needed :3 just pm if you do

Your Mayor Name / Town: Ling Ling of Gummy !
Friend Code: 1607-2939-3043
Someone you are thankful for in life: My dad who raised 3 kids without a mother c:
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: All the people who let me into their gates to sell turnips! Turnips are my #1 source of money!

Scout !

Your Mayor Name / Town: Sammi, Tahiti
Friend Code: on the left & in signature
Someone you are thankful for in life: My mom <3
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: I am thankful for everyone I have traded with, whether for items or villagers & everyone who has let me sell my perfect fruit in their town! <3 I don't feel like I can name only one person :)

Scout

Last edited:
Scout~
Your Mayor Name / Town: Cecilia/Archavia
Friend Code:4100-4288-5073
Someone you are thankful for in life: My parents, who spoilt me as a child and have always been there to help me <3 Oh and my cat, for being a lovable little prick <3
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Everyone here that's helped me with my dreamies: Alyx, Capella, Bulbadragon, Zulehan & DarthShamwow. Also for super kind people like MattKimura & Geckozilla4 ^.^

Your Mayor Name / Town: Vrinda of Amdavad
Friend Code: 1478-4498-5171
Someone you are thankful for in life: Friends and family
Someone you are thankful for on TBT: Anyone who has been kind to me
Scout! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back