• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading Date Trading one Dino Plush (read inside!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSuperMario64x

on hiatus
Bells
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Feedback
100% (207) +
I'm looking to date trade one of my dino plushies for one that will be purchased after the rainbow jellyfish is distributed.
I don't know when this will happen, but if you're planning on buying a dino and are interested in helping me with a date trade please let me know!

ty for looking :3

hey super! i could definitely date trade mine with you when i purchase it, just let me know when the rainbow jelly is distributed! all i ask is that the date is later than my clownfish plush, which is from august 18th, as i want it to come after the lil blub fish. let me know if that works for you ^^

hey super! i could definitely date trade mine with you when i purchase it, just let me know when the rainbow jelly is distributed! all i ask is that the date is later than my clownfish plush, which is from august 18th, as i want it to come after the lil blub fish. let me know if that works for you ^^
I have one from august 22nd that i could trade to you. I think the distribution is supposed to take place tomorrow afternoon sometime so we can do the trade then :)

hey super, let me know when you want me to buy it and ill send it over ๐Ÿ˜Š

i just got online, ill buy it and send it over now with the message!

can the message on mine be: a fluffy dino friend to wash all your worries away!

edit: thank you super! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back