2KYfvir.png
2KYfvir.png
2KYfvir.png
Bump!
2KYfvir.png
2KYfvir.png
2KYfvir.png

Last edited:
Hey! I have a ghost plush I can trade (assuming I'm calculating time zones right), dated Nov 1 9:25pm? Would you like a message?

Hey! I have a ghost plush I can trade (assuming I'm calculating time zones right), dated Nov 1 9:25pm? Would you like a message?
Awesome, thank you!

No message necessary on it, I don't have one in mind. Do you want/have a message for the one I'm swapping over to you?

The Bell Boom from the Earth Week event allowed me to build up my TBT a bit.

Now it's time to blow through all of my savings again due to cool lineup plans and poor impulse control.

In the market for a Spooky Popcorn if anyone has one to sell.

kF0tRlr.png
kF0tRlr.png
kF0tRlr.png
Bump!
kF0tRlr.png
kF0tRlr.png
kF0tRlr.png

I've also somehow talked myself into trying to get 2 more Purple Roses. So I guess, for now, it's whichever comes first; them or the popcorn.

OfzS2Tz.png
OfzS2Tz.png
OfzS2Tz.png
Bump!
OfzS2Tz.png
OfzS2Tz.png
OfzS2Tz.png

Hi, how much would you sell your pink rose for? Is 100TBT enough?
Hello!

I was originally thinking 200 since that was the price I'd been seeing with hybrid flowers, but then decided to look for Pink Roses specifically lately after seeing your offer. The 100 would probably be fair based on recent listings but since it's less than I went into it planning on, I've been mulling over whether I actually want to sell or keep it for lineup flexibility. After consideration, I think I'd rather keep it for lineup flexibility.

My apologies for the inconvenience; I've now delisted it. I hope that you'll be able to find another one and that you'll have a great day and a great remainder of your week.

---

N6Gj1Kz.png
N6Gj1Kz.png
N6Gj1Kz.png
First post updated with new date trading target.
N6Gj1Kz.png
N6Gj1Kz.png
N6Gj1Kz.png

Back