• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Dark mode

bruh that's amazing. I only have a Galaxy S7 so my phone doesn't do that but I really wish it did.

I know the staff said they were gonna bring back the night/day transitions but couldn't they at least bring it back in its "alpha" form? Like at least make it so that it's dark at night and it's light during the day. looking at this forum in constant daylight mode can be really straining.
Yeah I have an iphone and i dont think you can force that unless you jailbreak it lol

but yah i'll do for firefox at least...

update:got it now and the olive green is so much better

Last edited:
Hey cool I’ve been using dark reader for ages. Nice to see it getting some love on here!

Hmmm strange.... normally it should just do the trick 🤔 can't find anything in the options of the dark mode function to change either.

View attachment 301480
That's because Samsung Browser that uses the System Theme to change the webistes Theme. It works on All Android Devices (on Android 10+ works with the system theme, on older versions works manually with the browser option).

That's because Samsung Browser that uses the System Theme to change the webistes Theme. It works on All Android Devices (on Android 10+ works with the system theme, on older versions works manually with the browser option).

Aaaah ok thanks for clearing this out haha. Hopefully some more people will have the dark theme on their phones now :D

Am I dumb? I wanna find this dark reader extension for chrome but I can't seem to find the right page to look up extensions. Which is weird, because I have some already like adblock and adblock plus..

Wait wait wait wait NVM. I found it! I still feel stupid that I had to google chrome extension though.. I was sure there was an easier way through the settings or something, but the puzzle icon just takes me to MY extensions.

Don't mind me, I am just really unsure of myself. :LOL: I just found where to get to the apps and stuff on the PC. Thanks y'all for making me aware there was a dark mode for this site! Much easier on my eyes.

Last edited:
Back