• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Dangan Ronpa - Roleplay [PRIVATE]

~Jacob~
Javob awoke early, having little choice in the matter due to Drew's sleep talking, and was sat reading by the time Drew got up. "Jesus, Drew, Kimberly was right... You never shut up..."

~Drew~
"Urgh... not you too!"

Zoe woke up, getting changed before walking to the cafe for breakfast. Everything seemed awfully quiet without Hiro shouting or Chev laughing.

~Drew~
"I'm gonna go get breakfast, you coming Jacob?"

~Jacob~
Jacob shook his head, immersed in the book he was reading.

~Drew~
"Suit yourself. I'll bring a bacon sandwich or something up for you then," He replied, heading to the restaurant.

(Tia, bring in the Blane.)

Helena sat in the restraunt, drinking tea by herself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Zoe panics. "Y-Yes Gunter Sir!" Zoe got up quickly, getting back into the blimp.

Last edited:
~Drew~
Drew got breakfast for himself, Jacob and Kimberly, bringing it back to their room.

~Blaine~
Blaine walked to the restaurant, where he spotted Helena on her own, drinking tea. He walked over to her table. "On your own? Mind if I join you?"

Zoe shivered. "S-sorry Gunter captain sir, did I do something wrong, do you hate me? I'll clean more, please Mr Gunter don't kill me..." Zoe played with her hair nervously.

Gunter: N-NO Zoe I.........I....... Love you and I know a lot of people hate me and I vill most likely be murder by one of zese infantile philistines, more zan likely Drew so I vnted to tell you and say sorry for every thing

~Blaine~
"That was impressive yesterday, you know, in the trial. You managed to figure out exactly what happened from the same evidence everyone had, yet no one else could work out what was going on..." He said, sitting down.

~Drew~
Drew walked back into the room, handing a bacon sandwich to Kimberly who had woken up while he'd been out of the room. "Yo, Jacob, breakfast." No answer. "Jacob!" Jacob continued reading, as if he didn't even know Drew was there. "Oi, nerd!"

~Jacob~
"Huh?" Jacob looked up from his book, confused. "Oh, sorry, hi Drew..."

Helena smiled. "Thanks, I just thought about it all logically."

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gunter: N-NO Zoe I.........I....... Love you and I know a lot of people hate me and I vill most likely be murder by one of zese infantile philistines, more zan likely Drew so I vnted to tell you and say sorry for every thing

Zoe blushed bright red. "..................wahhhhhhhh? G-Gunter are you feeling ill? Y-you wouldn't norally say this. I'll go get a t-thermometer!"

Last edited:
~Blaine~
"You say that like it's easy," Blaine laughed. "Then again, it probably is or you."

~Drew~
"Breakfast," Drew explained, putting Jacob's food next to him. "What are you reading? Still fifty shades?"

~Jacob~
"No, I already finished that."

~Blaine~
"But you're so much smarter than the rest of us. Don't you run several businesses already? That's already more than most of us will achieve in our lives. Or would, I guess, if our lives are still intact after all of this."

(Drop some flirts ;) )

Helena looked flattered "I-I wouldnt say that, you guys have equal potential as me, you're all brilliant at something, you all have a special talent too!"

Fallen Iron sits next to Helena and puts his arm around her and replies to Blane: Yes She does and she's a beautiful and kind woman who I love

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gunter: NO it fine ( gunter then kisses zoe )

Last edited:
(That avatar tho Ben xD)

~Blaine~
"Hey Fallen Iron," Blaine said casually. Damn. It was beter with just the two of us...he thought.

Last edited:
Zoe blushed bright red as Gunter kissed her. She went bright red after they pulled away, Zoe looked very dazed. "I.........didn't........expect that....."

Back