✿ Daisy Support Thread ✿

A lot of my friends like to make rude jokes about her, but Daisy is my favorite. I would absolutely love a game that featured her---or at least featured her more prominently than in previous ones. Tomboy princesses were my idols growing up and heck, they still are today. She reminds me a lot of my favorite female video game character of all time.

Anyway, Daisy fans represent! I like to believe her time will come. : ) Though with Nintendo, who knows...

Daisy was the Princess in Super Mario Land, isn't that enough? I'm still surprised she's being involved in spin-off titles...same could be said for Pauline though lmao.

But ech, she's better than Rosalina I guess.

A lot of my friends like to make rude jokes about her, but Daisy is my favorite. I would absolutely love a game that featured her---or at least featured her more prominently than in previous ones. Tomboy princesses were my idols growing up and heck, they still are today. She reminds me a lot of my favorite female video game character of all time.

Anyway, Daisy fans represent! I like to believe her time will come. : ) Though with Nintendo, who knows...

yes daisy

don't let your oppressive friends oppress you. you must stay strong

HI I'M DAISY!
I like how she's the most normally proportioned human female character and I like her tomboy personality, but her voice can get annoying especially in Mario Kart 7 o_O

Daisy was the Princess in Super Mario Land, isn't that enough? I'm still surprised she's being involved in spin-off titles...same could be said for Pauline though lmao.

Yeah but I guess Pauline still gets the Mario vs DK games to show up in, although I'd say she's forgotten more than Daisy. Daisy is like for spinoff games only now... :(

isn't that the one where she got kidnapped just like Peach always does?

Her voice was so manly in Mario Party DS.

I would probably buy a game that she is featured in tbh

I LOVE DAISY
the daisy costume is also in brawl btw. i know because i always use it when i play as peach there! ^.^ also, lucina was originally an alternate costume of marth, and they made her a normal character because she was so popular! maybe if we talk about daisy everywhere, nintendo will make her a normal character too! and since she appears mainly in the spin-off games, she can wear one of her outfits from there so she's seperate from peach. i think there's actually a pretty good possibility of her getting in, especially because nintendo is trying to include more female characters.

edit: also, the fact that she's been an alternate costume for a while doesn't mean she won't get in. wario was an alternate costume of mario in melee!

Last edited:
She is more overlooked than Luigi.

Year of the Daisy is not happening anytime soon I bet.

If there is a game can it be called Daisy Chain pls

um so this is relevant again!!!

tumblr_nm7p050n4t1tb5vj5o1_500.png

yay daisy

I have a special place for Daisy. I'm now a big Rosalina fan, but before her I loved Daisy to death (and still do). I still enjoy changing it up and playing as her in Mario Kart every once and a while.

Oh I'm REALLY looking forward to a Daisy game. Still like her since 2012.

Daisy needs to get out of these silly sports and party games and get into a main Mario game. Maybe a Mario & Luigi game where they team up with Peach and Daisy and Daisy is look like super strong and can break boulders with her fists.

I feel the same about Waluigi too (even though the W bros. are so gross)

Daisy is perfect. I don't like how Rosalina is taking a lot of the spotlight. I myself lover her too but they could at least let Daisy and Peach shine with Rosalina. I'm hoping for a Daisy amiibo and her own game. It would also be awesome to see her in smash with different moves than Peach. If they can add Rosalina then it's possible to add Daisy too.

NAHH I'm voting paper mario all the way!!! also i voted starfy from legendary starfy but I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who did that lol

Back