• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cuz This is THRILLER

ExoticSilver77

Bells
Cuz_This_is_THRILLER_by_Exotic_Silver.png

Please go to this page to see my piece
.. please go to that link to see my Tribute in a larger version. The picture is actually twice that size...

Well, it took me since his death to do this picture. I feel I have done a great job on it, I am very proud of it. ^^
Tell me what y'all think. :D

ExoticSilver77 said:
Yes, i have a Wacom Bamboo Fun Tablet. Its my Baby! ^^
ooo my bro has that too :] its pawnage

I like it, looks good but it could be more brighter

#moofin; If you want a good quality tablet, and not looking to go wasting your money, I recommend one of these, Bamboo Fun. Its a great starter tablet.

#melly; Thanks. ^^ Tho, I thought since the Thriller was all dark and gloomy I tried to recreate the same.

#Sarah!; Michael Jackson rocks your socks off. *nodds* Yes he does.

roblox said:
1 thing this just in micheal jackson....is still dead ITS BEEN LIKE 3 WEEKS GET OVER IT!!!!!!
I know how long he's been dead. Its just taken me a long time to get this drawing done, excuse me.

ExoticSilver77 said:
roblox said:
1 thing this just in micheal jackson....is still dead ITS BEEN LIKE 3 WEEKS GET OVER IT!!!!!!
I know how long he's been dead. Its just taken me a long time to get this drawing done, excuse me.
NONONONOONONONOOOO thats not what i meant i meant the news has been overly abusinve with micheal jackson reports like news SPAM i just want it to stop no offense to you its a really good drawing

roblox said:
ExoticSilver77 said:
roblox said:
NONONONOONONONOOOO thats not what i meant i meant the news has been overly abusinve with micheal jackson reports like news SPAM i just want it to stop no offense to you its a really good drawing
Oh, omg, sorru, haha. ^^; no harm done?
Yeah I watching one night they were saying how he had secret gay lovers or something. :p
A frind told me that Miley Cyrus was doing a remake of Thriller AND the music video.... Im sorry, I kinda take offenss to that, Grr. :mad:

...you drew that!?
thats rather good for a drawing..
good job :)

ExoticSilver77 said:
roblox said:
ExoticSilver77 said:
roblox said:
Oh, omg, sorru, haha. ^^; no harm done?
Yeah I watching one night they were saying how he had secret gay lovers or something. :p
A frind told me that Miley Cyrus was doing a remake of Thriller AND the music video.... Im sorry, I kinda take offenss to that, Grr. :mad:
so silver are we good?

Back