Cuz This is THRILLER

ExoticSilver77

Bells
Cuz_This_is_THRILLER_by_Exotic_Silver.png

Please go to this page to see my piece
.. please go to that link to see my Tribute in a larger version. The picture is actually twice that size...

Well, it took me since his death to do this picture. I feel I have done a great job on it, I am very proud of it. ^^
Tell me what y'all think. :D

ExoticSilver77 said:
Yes, i have a Wacom Bamboo Fun Tablet. Its my Baby! ^^
ooo my bro has that too :] its pawnage

I like it, looks good but it could be more brighter

#moofin; If you want a good quality tablet, and not looking to go wasting your money, I recommend one of these, Bamboo Fun. Its a great starter tablet.

#melly; Thanks. ^^ Tho, I thought since the Thriller was all dark and gloomy I tried to recreate the same.

#Sarah!; Michael Jackson rocks your socks off. *nodds* Yes he does.

roblox said:
1 thing this just in micheal jackson....is still dead ITS BEEN LIKE 3 WEEKS GET OVER IT!!!!!!
I know how long he's been dead. Its just taken me a long time to get this drawing done, excuse me.

ExoticSilver77 said:
roblox said:
1 thing this just in micheal jackson....is still dead ITS BEEN LIKE 3 WEEKS GET OVER IT!!!!!!
I know how long he's been dead. Its just taken me a long time to get this drawing done, excuse me.
NONONONOONONONOOOO thats not what i meant i meant the news has been overly abusinve with micheal jackson reports like news SPAM i just want it to stop no offense to you its a really good drawing

roblox said:
ExoticSilver77 said:
roblox said:
NONONONOONONONOOOO thats not what i meant i meant the news has been overly abusinve with micheal jackson reports like news SPAM i just want it to stop no offense to you its a really good drawing
Oh, omg, sorru, haha. ^^; no harm done?
Yeah I watching one night they were saying how he had secret gay lovers or something. :p
A frind told me that Miley Cyrus was doing a remake of Thriller AND the music video.... Im sorry, I kinda take offenss to that, Grr. :mad:

...you drew that!?
thats rather good for a drawing..
good job :)

ExoticSilver77 said:
roblox said:
ExoticSilver77 said:
roblox said:
Oh, omg, sorru, haha. ^^; no harm done?
Yeah I watching one night they were saying how he had secret gay lovers or something. :p
A frind told me that Miley Cyrus was doing a remake of Thriller AND the music video.... Im sorry, I kinda take offenss to that, Grr. :mad:
so silver are we good?

Back