Status
Not open for further replies.

MardyBum

Bells
Switch
6162-4424-4918
Feedback
100% (318) +
A few days ago, I purchased 6 items from a shop on here.
I paid 80k bells and 2 NMT for said items since the shop owner would have to send them to via mail in game. For about 3 days total in game.

Well the owner added my FC and I added theirs for them to be able to send me the order.
Out of the 6 items I ordered from the owner, they only sent me 2 items and not the other 4 we had agreed on.
And then the shop owner unfriended me. So therefore I could no longer get my full order.
In short, I feel I was scammed despite the agreed on order and full payment.
So I say to all be careful when shopping or make sure you don't give full payment until after full order is received.

Anyway I would still like to get the other 4 items I never received. So if anyone has them, I'll happily buy.
Only paying in IGB currently or 2 NMT for all 4 items I'm missing.

Cute Bed - White
Cute Chair - White
Cute Music Player - Sky Blue
Cute Wardrobe - Yellow

Maybe I'm overreacting considering its just a game but if you're going to have a shop on the forums. Make sure you can deliver full order or simply don't start a shop.

Omg! D: Do you know their username?? Please report them and hopefully they get penalized for that! That's terrible! Sorry you had to experience that! I actually have the full white, sky blue, and yellow set that you could catalog if you'll like to order them yourself! No need to pay! :blush:

Omg! D: Do you know their username?? Please report them and hopefully they get penalized for that! That's terrible! Sorry you had to experience that! I actually have the full white, sky blue, and yellow set that you could catalog if you'll like to order them yourself! No need to pay! :blush:

I've been looking through my posts to find them. Cause it's the first time that's happened
But I would love to catalogue the furniture. Tysm!

I've been looking through my posts to find them. Cause it's the first time that's happened
But I would love to catalogue the furniture. Tysm!

Geezes! I hope you are able to find them! I hope they get punished for it! D:<
Also will be sending dodo code via DM! :blush:

Geezes! I hope you are able to find them! I hope they get punished for it! D:<
Also will be sending dodo code via DM! :blush:

I hate starting any issues with people and like I stated above it's just a game but it's really messed up doing something like that.
And thank you, I shall await it.
You sure no payment needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back