• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Clothing Cute dresses for all your magical girl needs

Superspooks

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Super Mailbox
uoN8aEs.jpg

uUCugpA.jpg

tclALHa.jpg

EW7jsF0.jpg

9I9l3l6.png

q7GObMB.png

4zhak15.png

QAImxZY.png

EFoXmWj.png

8d24FZb.png

I forgot to get the qr for the purple sailor uniform dress. I'll add that later.
I'd love to take requests and stuff. :3

omg i love the gothic dress! yay i've been looking for more black qr dresses :x i can't find that many though so i've been trying to make some myself but very lovely!! i also like the first dress :3

Ah right! I haven't gotten the time to upload the first dress yet. Thanks for reminding me! I'm really glad you guys like them. :3
3i5TMSb.png

holy smoke these are all 100% adorable and I love them. if you do take requests, I'd love a white and black goth dress thats more what than black, if thats possible. my char wears a lot of white lol.

I somehow managed to totally miss this thread while browsing wat? Gothloli is just darling, and the purple reads so well with the black and white. I'd love to see other variants of it, with pinks, blues, yellows, etc.

omg the "gothloli" dress is my fav omfg

reminds me of homura

That is exactly what I thought when I saw it! I saw some other puella madoka magica/general magical girl outfits qr codes the other day so I got pretty hyped when I saw this dress. Granted, it is not exactly what Homura wears, but it still would fit her very well!

are you making more of these? im making a gothic themed town and am more than happy to pay you for paths, etc!

Back