Selling 🧁 cute collectibles 2023 version! 🧁

Bells
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Feedback
100% (209) +
Making a new, fresh thread for 2023 for selling my stuff! Old one was getting cluttery and bumped alot without anything happening so here we are! 🧁

Currently selling the following, please make a TBT offer and we can go from there:

- Red Christmas Stocking
- Matryoshka Doll (just offer on this or i might really give away)
- Gastly Halloweaster Egg
- My Melody Easter Egg x4
- Black Hybrid Rose x2

Selling one of each unless it has x# amount to it. Only interesting in TBT pure right now.

Ask for date and times if needed. My timezone is GMT+1 so please keep that in mind, for collectibles and if we do any business.

Posts here preferred but you may contact me via PM or VM if needed. Please Like/quote/reply if you do post so I get a notification and I can check as soon as possible.

Thank you! :blush:

Last edited:
Making a new, fresh thread for 2023 for selling my stuff! Old one was getting cluttery and bumped alot without anything happening so here we are! 🧁

Currently selling the following, please make a TBT offer and we can go from there:

- Red Christmas Stocking
- Matryoshka Doll
- Gastly Halloweaster Egg
- Shadow Kitty Plush
- Fancy Kitty Plush
- My Melody Easter Egg x4
- Daisy Easter Egg
- Black Hybrid Rose x3

Selling one of each unless it has x# amount to it. Only interesting in TBT pure right now, trying to save up for a Mom's Plush.
Ask for date and times if needed. My timezone is GMT+1 so please keep that in mind, for collectibles and if we do any business.

Posts here preferred but you may contact me via PM or VM if needed. Please Like/quote/reply if you do post so I get a notification and I can check as soon as possible.

Thank you! :blush:
Would you take 350 tbt for the daisy egg?

Would you take 350 tbt for the daisy egg?
Yes, let me know once online and I will send it
- and whether you want a message or not.
:)

Sorry for a bit late reply, was setting up the new router and it took a while.

Last edited:
Yes, let me know once online and I will send it
- and whether you want a message or not.
:)

Sorry for a bit late reply, was setting up the new router and it took a while.
It's all cool. I'll send the tbt over now. I don't need any message on it. Thanks so much!

Bump.

Post updated with sold item removed, and I will also update it today.

bump.

thanks to a very kind user here I was able to get a mom's plush yesterday, so decided to keep the kitty plush's as of now. you are most welcome to offer still on the collectibles left, though!

Back