• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 🧁 cute collectibles 2023 version! 🧁

Bells
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Feedback
100% (209) +
Making a new, fresh thread for 2023 for selling my stuff! Old one was getting cluttery and bumped alot without anything happening so here we are! 🧁

Currently selling the following, please make a TBT offer and we can go from there:

- Red Christmas Stocking
- Matryoshka Doll (just offer on this or i might really give away)
- Gastly Halloweaster Egg
- My Melody Easter Egg x4
- Black Hybrid Rose x2

Selling one of each unless it has x# amount to it. Only interesting in TBT pure right now.

Ask for date and times if needed. My timezone is GMT+1 so please keep that in mind, for collectibles and if we do any business.

Posts here preferred but you may contact me via PM or VM if needed. Please Like/quote/reply if you do post so I get a notification and I can check as soon as possible.

Thank you! :blush:

Last edited:
Making a new, fresh thread for 2023 for selling my stuff! Old one was getting cluttery and bumped alot without anything happening so here we are! 🧁

Currently selling the following, please make a TBT offer and we can go from there:

- Red Christmas Stocking
- Matryoshka Doll
- Gastly Halloweaster Egg
- Shadow Kitty Plush
- Fancy Kitty Plush
- My Melody Easter Egg x4
- Daisy Easter Egg
- Black Hybrid Rose x3

Selling one of each unless it has x# amount to it. Only interesting in TBT pure right now, trying to save up for a Mom's Plush.
Ask for date and times if needed. My timezone is GMT+1 so please keep that in mind, for collectibles and if we do any business.

Posts here preferred but you may contact me via PM or VM if needed. Please Like/quote/reply if you do post so I get a notification and I can check as soon as possible.

Thank you! :blush:
Would you take 350 tbt for the daisy egg?

Would you take 350 tbt for the daisy egg?
Yes, let me know once online and I will send it
- and whether you want a message or not.
:)

Sorry for a bit late reply, was setting up the new router and it took a while.

Last edited:
Yes, let me know once online and I will send it
- and whether you want a message or not.
:)

Sorry for a bit late reply, was setting up the new router and it took a while.
It's all cool. I'll send the tbt over now. I don't need any message on it. Thanks so much!

Bump.

Post updated with sold item removed, and I will also update it today.

bump.

thanks to a very kind user here I was able to get a mom's plush yesterday, so decided to keep the kitty plush's as of now. you are most welcome to offer still on the collectibles left, though!

Back