♥Cute Chibi Art-Shop!♥

Please let me know when you're open again! I'd love a chibi! :D

I'm currently doing chibis with highest offers in order to smallest, I'd hate to make anyone pay a lot of bells for my artwork, but i don't know if I'll be opening any time soon unless you manage to squeeze your order in there! ;v;

Cool, thank you so much! I'll send half now and send the other half when it's finished. <3

7APPsi8.webp

Cool, thank you so much! I'll send half now and send the other half when it's finished. <3

7APPsi8.webp

Thank you! I'll be able to finish it today. ;v;/ (I'll try my best since I have another commission that's bumped to the top of the list, but yours will be done right after!)

I edited my post ^^ your shop has been getting a lot of well deserved success, congratulations!

Thank you! I was really surprised on the amount of people wanting a commission from me! ;v;
//this kinda scares me because I'm constantly worrying that I'll disappoint a customer.
I'll get started when I come home, thanks again! Your orders will be done right after ThatOneMarshalFangirl's, if that's okay! I'll try to get all of these done today.

Thank you! I was really surprised on the amount of people wanting a commission from me! ;v;
//this kinda scares me because I'm constantly worrying that I'll disappoint a customer.
I'll get started when I come home, thanks again! Your orders will be done right after ThatOneMarshalFangirl's, if that's okay! I'll try to get all of these done today.

quality art gets a lot of demand ;)
I don't think anyone would be disappointed in art this cute and this good!
thank you so much, and of course, take all the time you need! I'm no artist but I understand it's a lot of work ^^

quality art gets a lot of demand ;)
I don't think anyone would be disappointed in art this cute and this good!
thank you so much, and of course, take all the time you need! I'm no artist but I understand it's a lot of work ^^

Ah, thank you! It's just the fact that my art is extremely inconsistent. Each time I did a commission it turned out very different from the last! ;a;

Back